Not For Sale

Thespence
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can see todays looming defeat sparking a meltdown tbh

Your always worried about meltdown or" kneejerktastic".

Am I? I never use the word kneejerk or kneejerktastic btw

YES. I am not going to find the posts but there was a recent game where you also posted something about the state of the board if we lose, of course a NEWCASTLE UNITED MESSAGEBOARD IS GOING TO FUELED BY RESULTS OF THE TEAM.

Good news - finally someone at the club who is prepared to make a decision for the good of the club, whatever the reasoning behind it.  :nods:

Good of the club my fucking anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the cunt shot.

Good news - finally someone at the club who is prepared to make a decision for the good of the club, whatever the reasoning behind it.  :nods:

Agreed. A little more stability and another of the uncertainties removed although I am intrigued as to what May will bring with regards to Joe Kinnear.

For now though lets just see what January brings.

Good of the club my fucking anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the cunt shot.

stick that in your shit spewing pipe Liam o.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Good of the club my f***ing anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the c*** shot.

Word

Have a word with yourself mate.  Yes no one will pay the price, but he's removed the uncertainty as he was asked to do by NUSC.

Time for people like you to get on supporting the club, not carry on being an idiot.

Guest The Libertine

fucks sake.

Guest Howaythetoon

Good of the club my f***ing anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the c*** shot.

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can fuck off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it fuck.

Guest The Libertine

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can fuck off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it fuck.

fucks sake.

stick that in your shit spewing pipe Liam o.

Genuine question then, what do you think he should have done, given that there are no buyers?

I'm off out now so probably won't get to read your reply until later.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can f*** off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it f***.

f***s sake.

And when things don't improve under his control? What then will your stance be? I suspect you'll be screaming fucks sake at Ashley.

Genuine question then, what do you think he should have done, given that there are no buyers?

I'm off out now so probably won't get to read your reply until later.

Do what thousands if not millions are doing and will do over the next couple of years - accept a market price for their asset and not what it was worth 12 months ago.

Guest Howaythetoon

The club is still up for sale make no mistake about that, if someone came in with a good offer, he'd sell.

Good news.

Like he said he would only sell if the interested parties had the clubs interests at heart. Right now there is no better option than going forward with the stability Ashley's return can bring.

Time everyone got behind Newcastle United and dropped their personal agendas.

Mort ain't coming back, Skirge.

Now we're stuck with Ashley, Wise and Kinnear. We are going to be the lower mid table club that all of you who supported the likes of Bramble, Ameobi and Barton deserve. What a load of shit.

Supid owner, terrible DoF, average manager YEARS AGO. Fuck it, we're done.

Like he said he would only sell if the interested parties had the clubs interests at heart

So you honestly think if someone came in now with his asking price he'd give a fuck who they were?

Un-fucking-beleievable.

Guest Howaythetoon

Time everyone got behind Newcastle United.

Time? That goes without saying, 47K there against Spurs doing exactly that, the same if not more going today to do exactly that.

Mind would be nice for him to say aorry and also this line shocked me a bit...

this club would continue to be run responsibly at all levels
continue to be? I am not aware that it has been ran responsibly at all.

Richard Money has been unable to appoint a reserve team manager & other things that department heads have wanted have had to be put on hold.

Guest The Libertine

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can f*** off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it f***.

f***s sake.

And when things don't improve under his control? What then will your stance be? I suspect you'll be screaming fucks sake at Ashley.

they were improving until a combination of keegan bottling it and the fans "protest" fucked up our season.

Time everyone got behind Newcastle United.

Time? That goes without saying, 47K there against Spurs doing exactly that, the same if not more going today to do exactly that.

John Beresford in this month THE MAG said "even with everything going on the fans have always backed the team, unlike other clubs where they sometimes turn on the players". TBH this months Mag is well worth read.

Guest Howaythetoon

IfAshley thinks the club has been ran responsibly he's more deluded than I thought possible. Where has he been these last few months.... oh wait :lol: