Not For Sale

Thespence
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He also said recently that jfk would be at the club as long ashley was there! HOPE NOT!

as far as i know it was jfk who said that, not ashley, and jfk talks s****

ok..sorry! hope your right! would also have been had stupidest thing to say!

with regards to the immediate future of the club i think its good, lets just hope we bring in the necessary re-inforcements in january, tbh i have a bit of faith in the transfer team as i like most of the players they've brought in since big sam left. am i naive in thinking jfk wont be here next season? i cant think of any reason why he would keep him on tbh.

Good news - finally someone at the club who is prepared to make a decision for the good of the club, whatever the reasoning behind it.  :nods:

Good of the club my f***ing anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the c*** shot.

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can f*** off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it f***.

f***s sake.

And when things don't improve under his control? What then will your stance be? I suspect you'll be screaming f***s sake at Ashley.

they were improving until a combination of keegan bottling it and the fans "protest" f***ed up our season.

And why did KK walk out and why did fans protest? Aye, you conveniently ignored that very critical element didn't you, not surprisingly.

Answer the question. This time next season if Joe Kinnear is still manager, we are still stuck below mid-table and our squad still hasn't been strengthened sufficiently, what will your stance be?

sounds a bit like NE5 there

Guest The Libertine

Does this announcement leave enough time for the fickle boo-boys to suddenly change their banners for today's match to say: "COCKNEY MAFIA IN!"?

What rubbish.

Are you happy?

Yes - 108 (72%)

No - 42 (28%)

:frantic:

Does this announcement leave enough time for the fickle boo-boys to suddenly change their banners for today's match to say: "COCKNEY MAFIA IN!"?

What rubbish.

Are you happy?

Yes - 108 (72%)

No - 42 (28%)

108 gullible newcastle Fans found on a day the club loses 1-5

Guest The Libertine

What rubbish.

Are you happy?

Yes - 108 (72%)

No - 42 (28%)

108 gullible newcastle Fans found on a day the club loses 1-5

this "debate" has been done in the other thread where you made an idiot of yourself. i suggest you leave it.

Guest Howaythetoon

I chose Yes by accident. Most certainly a No.

So you think it would be better if the club stayed up for sale and Ashley didn't show any interest in 2009?

The club is still up for sale man :lol:

In that if an offer good enough come in tomorrow he'd take it, he's just wanting back at games in the meantime.

So you think it would be better if the club stayed up for sale and Ashley didn't show any interest in 2009?

In that if an offer good enough come in tomorrow he'd take it, he's just wanting back at games in the meantime.

Well doesn't that mean that most football clubs are up for sale?

Good news - finally someone at the club who is prepared to make a decision for the good of the club, whatever the reasoning behind it.  :nods:

Good of the club my f***ing anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the c*** shot.

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can f*** off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it f***.

Where are the north east business consortiums who should have come in and saved us from the dastardly     Ashley? The club was for sale, why didn't they put their hands in their pockets and deliver us from Cockney evil?

What has that got to do with anything? To play along, perhaps the price of the club was too high?

I thought you and 299,999 others were going to put a grand in each and buy the club?

Where are the north east business consortiums who should have come in and saved us from the dastardly     Ashley? The club was for sale, why didn't they put their hands in their pockets and deliver us from Cockney evil?

What has that got to do with anything? To play along, perhaps the price of the club was too high?

What is the point of complaining about the current owner when no one else is prepared to pay the price to buy the club? It's all well and good to say the price of the club is too high, but to me it's clear that there is no one out there willing to spend money on football clubs at the current time unless they are given away.

There are no geordie Abramovich's out there...in fact there aren't even any Russian Abramovichs'...Chelski are cutting costs big time.

Therefore...Ashley IN...time wasters kindly fuck off.

Of course it's for sale, but by saying it's off the market it offers some stability which the club needs.

Guest Howaythetoon

Where are the north east business consortiums who should have come in and saved us from the dastardly    Ashley? The club was for sale, why didn't they put their hands in their pockets and deliver us from Cockney evil?

I thought you and 299,999 others were going to put a grand in each and buy the club?

Where are the north east business consortiums who should have come in and saved us from the dastardly    Ashley? The club was for sale, why didn't they put their hands in their pockets and deliver us from Cockney evil?

What is the point of complaining about the current owner when no one else is prepared to pay the price to buy the club? It's all well and good to say the price of the club is too high, but to me it's clear that there is no one out there willing to spend money on football clubs at the current time unless they are given away.

There are no geordie Abramovich's out there...in fact there aren't even any Russian Abramovichs'...Chelski are cutting costs big time.

Therefore...Ashley IN...time wasters kindly f*** off.

Will you apply such logic with our players, i.e. no complaining about Butt because we have no-one better to replace him with or a manager when he fucks up?

I think it would be better if Ashley wasn't in charge as he is incompetent.

"Firstly, any potential buyer would have to show they had the best interests of Newcastle United at heart and had both the commitment and finance to be worthy custodians of such a fine football club before I would even consider doing a deal. "

That tells me the club is still for sale.

Guest Howaythetoon

Of course it's for sale, but by saying it's off the market it offers some stability which the club needs.

Stability = mid-table mediocrity = yay

"Firstly, any potential buyer would have to show they had the best interests of Newcastle United at heart and had both the commitment and finance to be worthy custodians of such a fine football club before I would even consider doing a deal. "

But nobody wants to buy it, so would you prefer him to show no interest and leave us in limbo or come back and make another go of it?

Guest Howaythetoon

But nobody wants to buy it, so would you prefer him to show no interest and leave us in limbo or come back and make another go of it?

What making a go of it would you consider acceptable and how would you react if err, nothing really changes other than one extra seat being filled by Ashley?

Where are the north east business consortiums who should have come in and saved us from the dastardly     Ashley? The club was for sale, why didn't they put their hands in their pockets and deliver us from Cockney evil?

Therefore...Ashley IN...time wasters kindly f*** off.

Will you apply such logic with our players, i.e. no complaining about Butt because we have no-one better to replace him with or a manager when he fucks up?

How are the situations even remotely comparable? We can replace Butt or the manager because we have the option of spending money at our disposal to do it. We can't force anyone to buy Newcastle can we?

I really question anyone saying no tbh, it's infinitely better for the club if it's off the market and we're actually working to make it better - even if we're not fond of the guy in charge. How can people not see that? ???