Not For Sale

Thespence
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Time everyone got behind Newcastle United.

Time? That goes without saying, 47K there against Spurs doing exactly that, the same if not more going today to do exactly that.

John Beresford in this month THE MAG said "even with everything going on the fans have always backed the team, unlike other clubs where they sometimes turn on the players". TBH this months Mag is well worth read.

And he's right. That's one thing guaranteed with us - we'll support the club if not always the man or men.

Good news - finally someone at the club who is prepared to make a decision for the good of the club, whatever the reasoning behind it.  :nods:

Good of the club my f***ing anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the c*** shot.

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can f*** off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it f***.

f***s sake.

And when things don't improve under his control? What then will your stance be? I suspect you'll be screaming f***s sake at Ashley.

they were improving until a combination of keegan bottling it and the fans "protest" f***ed up our season.

Yeah, it's the fans' fault.  Thankfully fewer of them will be turning up next season by all accounts.

they were improving until a combination of keegan bottling it and the fans "protest" fucked up our season.

You forgot to add " and Ashley looking to fuck off and handing his notice in at the first sign of things going wrong" as well

Good news - finally someone at the club who is prepared to make a decision for the good of the club, whatever the reasoning behind it.  :nods:

Good of the club my f***ing anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the c*** shot.

Nah, howay man, he loves the club. The man can f*** off. He's been feeding the media with little bits here, little bits there, to pave the way for this. He's as dishonest as the day is long and has no backbone whatsoever. He's a cretin and an opportunist. As long as he remains we will go nowhere from this point, look forward to Kinnear getting a new deal in the summer, more limited net spending and more empty seats. I can see crowds of 35K next season unless he spends big in Jan, again in the summer and appoints a top manager. Will it happen? Will it f***.

f***s sake.

And when things don't improve under his control? What then will your stance be? I suspect you'll be screaming f***s sake at Ashley.

they were improving until a combination of keegan bottling it and the fans "protest" f***ed up our season.

If every Chairman/Owner bottled it after a "protest" there would be about 50 clubs up for sale every week man. If your calling Keegan a bottler then the cap fits for Ashley, it is just harder for him to bolt from the stable.

You forgot to add "Ashley looking to f*** off and handing his notice in at the first sign of things going wrong" as well

That is not bottling that is called classed as "LISTENING TO THE FANS" :lol:

However, Mike Ashley has decided to end the current uncertainty now to allow the club to continue to progress under the new management team led by Joe Kinnear.

This is what frightens me.

He's only here because no one else would, he's cost us points with tactics and subsitions.

He's got his favorites, Duff, Butt and Ameobi, who are championship at best.

He left Duff out for N'Zogbia..  Ameobi didn't start either ahead of Martins or Owen.  Its just untrue to say that he's got favourites that he'll play no matter what.

Guest Howaythetoon

f***s sake.

And why did KK walk out and why did fans protest? Aye, you conveniently ignored that very critical element didn't you, not surprisingly.

Answer the question. This time next season if Joe Kinnear is still manager, we are still stuck below mid-table and our squad still hasn't been strengthened sufficiently, what will your stance be?

Guest The Libertine

they were improving until a combination of keegan bottling it and the fans "protest" fucked up our season.

You forgot to add " and Ashley looking to fuck off and handing his notice in at the first sign of things going wrong" as well

that happened after the things i mentioned. the ball has to start rolling somewhere and that ball started rolling and was promptly taken home by "king" kev.

You forgot to add "Ashley looking to f*** off and handing his notice in at the first sign of things going wrong" as well

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

When KK walks, he's a quitter, a bottler. When Ashley walks, he's listening to the fans, been hounded out, been hurt by a few boos, shame on those so-called supporters etc. Its all our fault you know.

Guest The Libertine

f***s sake.

If every Chairman/Owner bottled it after a "protest" there would be about 50 clubs up for sale every week man. If your calling Keegan a bottler then the cap fits for Ashley, it is just harder for him to bolt from the stable.

they're both bottlers. ive never said otherwise. its the people who deny keegan bottled it that lay it on the thickest about ashley.

Guest Howaythetoon

You forgot to add " and Ashley looking to f*** off and handing his notice in at the first sign of things going wrong" as well

that happened after the things i mentioned. the ball has to start rolling somewhere and that ball started rolling and was promptly taken home by "king" kev.

Oooh, "king" in quotes?

Guest The Libertine

f***s sake.

And why did KK walk out and why did fans protest? Aye, you conveniently ignored that very critical element didn't you, not surprisingly.

Answer the question. This time next season if Joe Kinnear is still manager, we are still stuck below mid-table and our squad still hasn't been strengthened sufficiently, what will your stance be?

what "critical element"? the one you're assuming based on your childish agenda? oh yes.

i'll decide at the time. no use kneejerking now about an "if in 1 years time".

Ashley has taken the club off the market simply because nobody is going to pay what he wants for it, and unless he makes it into a saleable proposition by getting UEFA Cup football at minimum, he won't get what he wants for it.

If he doesn't invest strongly, at least 3 years of mediocrity lie ahead, because in my view, this financial crisis is going to take at least until 2011 to sort out.

If no progress is made, then I CAN see crowds falling off as times get tougher.

You think Keegan walked out whilst the club was being run well? The ball started rollling well before September the 1st

Guest The Libertine

When KK walks, he's a quitter, a bottler. When Ashley walks, he's listening to the fans, been hounded out, been hurt by a few boos, shame on those so-called supporters etc. Its all our fault you know.

ive just said ashley is a bottler. at least we KNOW he had a slight justification for going. we DONT know if keegan did and based on his history its very questionable if he did.

Good of the club my fucking anus - nobody will pay his price so he attempts to get back in in - and there are complete idiots who actually buy it.

Also the timing meant to deflect from the Bobby Robson day should see the cunt shot.

stick that in your shit spewing pipe Liam o.

Genuine question then, what do you think he should have done, given that there are no buyers?

I'm off out now so probably won't get to read your reply until later.

Genuine question, would you congratulate someone for cleaning up thier own vomit?

Its his mess, he dosent get a medal even if he sorts it out.

the true is I couldn't care less.. that's just a statement saying that he can not sell the club for a nice profit in the current financial situation..

I'm not optimistic of course, but I'm sick of the negativity and I hate it how the focus of the fans has been changed to constant off-field bullshit, we don't deserve that crap.. most of us just want a team playing football with confidence and a manager able to spot that players like butt, duff, smith and viduka are f***ing s***

I'm prepared to forget the whole Keegan fiasco, if things somehow pick up on the field, but as long as I'm fed with s*** results every other week,  Ashley can f*** off at any moment for all I care

Guest The Libertine

You think Keegan walked out whilst the club was being run well? The ball started rollling well before September the 1st

yes, i do. we had/have a good squad, at least 90% of the fans backing the club/happy with things, a good manager, a 0-0 at old trafford, 3 points against bolton, a win in the carling cup, doing well financially and a genuine feeling of moving forward in all areas.

ive just said ashley is a bottler. at least we KNOW he had a slight justification for going. we DONT know if keegan did and based on his history its very questionable if he did.

Actually I'd say the reverse is true.  In his career Ashley has terrorised business opponents, made aggressive takeovers, stuck two fingers up to city analysts and shareholders, made wholesale redundancies and cutbacks, ruined long established brands that have taken decades to build up, raided stocks and so on.  Do you honestly think he gives a toss what you, me, a bunch of charvas in front of the Sky cameras or the NUSC think of him? The reverse is true of KK, which if you'd been around throughout his first tenure, which I doubt, you'd maybe understand.

All these tossers carrying on like a bunch of Lord Pooh-Bah's looking down their noses at the great unwashed who so uneducatedly chased out our poor misunderstood chairman. What a load of wank. Mike Ashley was worth what during the July transfer window? $1-2B? What was his net spend? $3.50? Cheap bastard, pretending his heart was in it, which was the worst of all.

Fuck that. Look at the players we are going to be lining up with against Liverpool. Lets blame the fans and kk for that eh? Here's a bloke asking fans to sign up for 3 years, which for most of them is probably a sizeable chunk of their savings, and he can't put in 1% of his to buy a few players.

Cheap bastard is not selling because no-one is buying at a profitable price to him. That's it. Too small a man to admit it though. Fat cunt.