Not For Sale

Thespence
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I chose Yes by accident. Most certainly a No.

So you think it would be better if the club stayed up for sale and Ashley didn't show any interest in 2009?

I think it would be better if Ashley wasn't in charge as he is incompetent.

"Firstly, any potential buyer would have to show they had the best interests of Newcastle United at heart and had both the commitment and finance to be worthy custodians of such a fine football club before I would even consider doing a deal. "

That tells me the club is still for sale.

But nobody wants to buy it, so would you prefer him to show no interest and leave us in limbo or come back and make another go of it?

If he came back employed a good management team and invested properly in the team then yes but I am 99.999% sure that isn't going to happen. Unless that happens then I don't forsee any stability either.

I really question anyone saying no tbh, it's infinitely better for the club if it's off the market and we're actually working to make it better - even if we're not fond of the guy in charge. How can people not see that? ???

Because apparently it's as easy as ridding of Kinnear and Ashley, bringing in a new owner and manager and shooting straight back up to the top after throwing a bit of money in areas that need it.

No stability and steps up needed.

I chose Yes by accident. Most certainly a No.

So you think it would be better if the club stayed up for sale and Ashley didn't show any interest in 2009?

I think it would be better if Ashley wasn't in charge as he is incompetent.

"Firstly, any potential buyer would have to show they had the best interests of Newcastle United at heart and had both the commitment and finance to be worthy custodians of such a fine football club before I would even consider doing a deal. "

That tells me the club is still for sale.

But nobody wants to buy it, so would you prefer him to show no interest and leave us in limbo or come back and make another go of it?

What making a go of it would you consider acceptable and how would you react if err, nothing really changes other than one extra seat being filled by Ashley?

Getting back on track by appointing a permanent manager and continue bringing in more players of the ability of Jonas, Bassong and Coloccini.

Whether you like it or not not many players would want to join a club with no stability.

I really question anyone saying no tbh, it's infinitely better for the club if it's off the market and we're actually working to make it better - even if we're not fond of the guy in charge. How can people not see that? ???

Because apparently it's as easy as ridding of Kinnear and Ashley, bringing in a new owner and manager and shooting straight back up to the top after throwing a bit of money in areas that need it.

No stability and steps up needed.

O0

It's 'for sale', it's just not on the market. I highly doubt he's sat down, watched us get walked over by Wigan Athletic and thought, "you know what, i actually fancy another crack at this - it's quite fun".

He'll shove it on the market again as soon as we're in a position to be sold. We're not at the moment and we never will be with the way things are carrying on. Like fuck is anyone going to want us when we've got no manager, a tiny squad and are going absolutely nowhere.

This is nowt but good news. It might mean we actually get some money to spend. Hopefully a couple million of that will be spent on bringing in a lavish new manager like Bruce or Curbishley first, like.

Because they don't realise there's a worldwide recession going on perhaps?

It's 'for sale', it's just not on the market. I highly doubt he's sat down, watched us get walked over by Wigan Athletic and thought, "you know what, i actually fancy another crack at this - it's quite fun".

He'll shove it on the market again as soon as we're in a position to be sold. We're not at the moment and we never will be with the way things are carrying on. Like f*** is anyone going to want us when we've got no manager, a tiny squad and are going absolutely nowhere.

This is nowt but good news. It might mean we actually get some money to spend. Hopefully a couple million of that will be spent on bringing in a lavish new manager like Bruce or Curbishley first, like.

I take it that's meant as a joke?!!! Good one. ;D

Very pleased. Could have done himself some favors though by announcing after thw Pompey or Spurs match though. Horrendous timing. :lol: No problems with Ashley for me. Definitely hope he is given a good chance to succeed now. Mike Ashley comng back and doing well is probaly the best result for everyone. Stability ftw.

He'll shove it on the market again as soon as we're in a position to be sold. We're not at the moment and we never will be with the way things are carrying on. Like f*** is anyone going to want us when we've got no manager, a tiny squad and are going absolutely nowhere.

This is nowt but good news. It might mean we actually get some money to spend.

Hear, f***ing hear! :thup:

he's hawked the club around, no-one will buy it, so he has to sit tight rather than lose many millions on his purchase.

until the economy picks up or some mentalist is daft enough to make a sizeable offer than he's saddled with NUFC whether he likes it or not.

I take it that's meant as a joke?!!! Good one. ;D

Sort of. I'd call it tongue in cheek more than anything really, though i would like Bruce.

Ashley wont sell the club unless he gets a ridiculous, ridiculous offer.

Everything from appointing a mouthpiece as manager to asking Mort to come back suggests he's in it for the long haul and never really had any intention of selling.

He'll shove it on the market again as soon as we're in a position to be sold. We're not at the moment and we never will be with the way things are carrying on. Like fuck is anyone going to want us when we've got no manager, a tiny squad and are going absolutely nowhere.

:thup: (apart from the last sentence like)

Time everyone got behind Newcastle United.

Time? That goes without saying, 47K there against Spurs doing exactly that, the same if not more going today to do exactly that.

John Beresford in this month THE MAG said "even with everything going on the fans have always backed the team, unlike other clubs where they sometimes turn on the players". TBH this months Mag is well worth read.

And he's right. That's one thing guaranteed with us - we'll support the club if not always the man or men.

It's only a few months ago since you said you'd given up on the club (for the umpteenth time) ffs.

Fucking spare me.  :lol:

Time? That goes without saying, 47K there against Spurs doing exactly that, the same if not more going today to do exactly that.

John Beresford in this month THE MAG said "even with everything going on the fans have always backed the team, unlike other clubs where they sometimes turn on the players". TBH this months Mag is well worth read.

And he's right. That's one thing guaranteed with us - we'll support the club if not always the man or men.

It's only a few moths ago since you said you'd given up on the club (for the umpteenth time) ffs.

:lol:

I would like to think Ashley would appreciate a 2nd chance, and learn from his mistakes. Only time will tell, but i think he's under a bit of pressure to do the right things. He can start by backing his manager financially, or choosing a new one.

..is how I feel about it too

It's only a few moths ago since you said you'd given up on the club (for the umpteenth time) ffs.

:lol:

Guest The Libertine

please god dig up that quote. it'll go great with his "newcastle are the best club in my world" rant a few weeks ago.

Nice to see NUSC showing themselves up as a bunch of clueless attention grabbing tits again today

10:30 - Spokesman on SSN blaming Ashley for announcing he is staying just to spoil Bobby Robson Day

11:55 - Holding their 'Cockney Mafia Out' banner just above the main Bobby Robson banner

Well done idiots!

The cockney mafia out banner is Keith Barratts not the NUSC's.

Nice to see NUSC showing themselves up as a bunch of clueless attention grabbing tits again today

10:30 - Spokesman on SSN blaming Ashley for announcing he is staying just to spoil Bobby Robson Day

11:55 - Holding their 'Cockney Mafia Out' banner just above the main Bobby Robson banner

Well done idiots!

Whoever it belongs to the point still stands like.

Well done idiots!

They've still endorsed it though. Did that really happen? Jesus wept. They need to get a clue.

The whole analogy, on top of the ridiculous sentiment behind it, is shit anyway. Mafia? Eh? He's not even a cockney either. Makes us look utterly, utterly clueless - which they obviously are if they did that.

Guest black n white

I enjoyed watching Mike Ashley's forward moving NUFC today. Hope the fat c*** falls under a bus.

;D

i hope he falls over in front of a convoy of bendy buses

useless  wanker

I enjoyed watching Mike Ashley's forward moving NUFC today. Hope the fat c*** falls under a bus.

;D

i hope he falls over in front of a convoy of bendy buses

useless  w*****

Sad and bitter. Aye lets blame mike for our injuries, suspensions and the fact keegan is a pussy cunt who pissed of when he couldn't take the heat.

What the fuck is the point of hating mike ash? Fact is he is our chairman, we have to hpe he invests and thats the end of it.

If he invests where will all you bitter people be?