Why is losing like this acceptable?

Dave

Never Ever would be to Kevin Keegan,

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

diffrence is, jk has managed to do it....but dont let the facts get in they way of your agenda.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't we lose 5-1 to Man United at home?

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

Yeah, you wiped that fact out of your memory?

that was SA side, Keegans last game against man u when he chose the players he won 5-0,.. but dont let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

This is a Keegan side then, no?

Apart from Guthrie, No.

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

diffrence is, jk has managed to do it....but dont let the facts get in they way of your agenda.

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

that was SA side, Keegans last game against man u when he chose the players he won 5-0,.. but dont let the facts get in the way of your agenda.

and this is a kinnear side?

An Ashley, Wise and Cronies side,.. 1-5,  its fucking great init, keep sticking up for that, its a fucking embarrassment.

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

An Ashley, Wise and Cronies side,.. 1-5,  its fucking great init, keep sticking up for that, its a fucking embarrassment.

I'm not sticking up for it. You claimed that Keegan would not stand for this. I'm saying that Kinnear won't either. Keep up old man.

Guest The Libertine

Or Joe Kinnear tbh

MY agenda? Jesus wept.

5-1 at home to Man u?

maybe if we had a permanent manager who could....oh wait.

Who's fuking team is it anyway?  :frantic:

And therein lies the problem, we've had more managers than Kerry Katona's had prawn rings and more footballers through our doors than Daniel Lloyd's bedroom.

Good point. We should be sticking with Kinnear through thick and thin then? ;)

cp40 accusing others of having an agenda :lol:

I know where i stand, i do not hide it, i tell it at every opportunity i get,... today is more proof im right.

This result is NOTHING to do with Keegan. It's actually much more to do with Souness come to think of it.

Doesn't matter whose team it is.  We're talking about effort by the players brought out by the manager. 

Whether it's Keegan or JFK coaching whoevers side I doubt either of them takes performances like that well. 

Guest The German

Keegan is one of the reasons why we're in this situation.

A bottler.

Before 2 Matches everybody said "Wua we are that good" "What a performance" Now we have lost 2 matches and the Relegationometer comes back. Plastic fans in their best performence!

I know where i stand, i do not hide it, i tell it at every opportunity i get,... today is more proof im right.

This result is NOTHING to do with Keegan. It's actually much more to do with Souness come to think of it.

no it lies squarely at Ashleys door,.. and people were celebrating his return today.

And therein lies the problem, we've had more managers than Kerry Katona's had prawn rings and more footballers through our doors than Daniel Lloyd's bedroom.

I think Kinnear for the last 4 seasons would have been better than Souness/Roeder/Allardyce/Keegan/Kinnear.

I think Kinnear for the last 4 seasons would have been better than Souness/Roeder/Allardyce/Keegan/Kinnear.

Probably right. :undecided:

no it lies squarely at Ashleys door,.. and people were celebrating his return today.

How easy it is to forget the shite we had before him then.

Keegan is one of the reasons why we're in this situation.

A bottler.

Before 2 Matches everybody said "Wua we are that good" "What a performance" Now we have lost 2 matches and the Relegationometer comes back. Plastic fans in their best performence!

yes, it looked promising after 2 matches....but then came the ashley, keegan, wise etc farce.

I'm not saying we're shit, we still do have a decent squad.

The trouble started when we were fifth and they were fourth, and what happened after that, and for all the Bobby Robson adulation today, well who was there when he was practically booed off the field because we ONLY finished fifth? And only a few thousand stayed behind to see them walk around the field on the final day of the season?

Probably right. :undecided:

Unfortunately i really reckon so.

Hes had 3 transfer windows,.. three managers,... how long can he blaqme previous regime?

Hes had 3 transfer windows,.. three managers,... how long can he blaqme previous regime?

I'm not even bothering responding to that. You're clearly a wum, or a Mackem.

I think a little bit more perspective is needed about this.  We were unlucky to have had a 6 game unbeaten streak ended at Wigan, and we lost 3 defenders over the course of two games.  They were always going to win. 

I really hope Kinnear keeps them in the dressing room for an hour and lights them up, then gets em in tomorrow to get things right again, but we've just gotta let this one go, dwelling on this is gonna lead to nothing good for the club.