The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

You'd think a guy who had his leg chopped in two would have gained some perspective on feigning injury though.

Honestly that is nonsense. The man is just trying to win a penalty for his team, the way most players of every nationality and football culture attempt to. I don't think he should have to alter his game because Martin Taylor tried to seperate his foot from his leg.

Martin Taylor didn't try to do anything of the fucking sort.

Guest mobiius

You'd think a guy who had his leg chopped in two would have gained some perspective on feigning injury though.

Honestly that is nonsense. The man is just trying to win a penalty for his team, the way most players of every nationality and football culture attempt to. I don't think he should have to alter his game because Martin Taylor tried to seperate his foot from his leg.

Yeah by all means win a fair penalty but does it make it right to fake it just because everyone else seems to do it,does it fuck!! By the way Martin Taylor didn't TRY to seperate his foot from his leg that is another load of shite. :nope:

Guest palnese

I can't see Bendtner establishing himself as a first team regular. Compared to their other strikers, he's crap.

still only 20 years old

Arshavin isn't a strker.

That's being a bit picky. Yes, he operates between striker and midfield, but that's like saying Rooney isn't a striker.

Exactly. At the end of the day, Arsenal would be perfectly comfortable to pick 1 'striker' and have Arshavin doing his shit behind / around the 1 striker.

Adebayor isn't THAT much better than Bendtner, and Eduardo and RVP (Who is great) have experienced imjury problems.

I see what you're trying to say, but Adebayor is far more useful because he is a much better athlete. He's stronger, faster and jumps higher. He is a great presence to play off of upfront. Both players can be quite careless, but I wouldn't say they were crap.

Adebayor is a very valuable player and I think he is a talent. The problems arise though, when you rely on him to score all of your goals as he can be quite careless in front of goal at times. With all of the injuries in the past couple of seasons Adebayor has really been the only source of goals for Arsenal which has hurt them.

Start surrounding him with the likes of a healthy RVP, Eduardo, Fabregas and then the new boys Nasri and Arshavin and there would be a lot more of a goal threat spread around which would make Adebayor look a lot better.

Just seen Luton goals on SSN there. Bloody good story to see a team in so much trouble get to go to a Wembley cup final.

We think we have troubles. Fucking hell, imagine what its like for the die hard Luton fans.

Good on them (sorry GG)

I hope they get enough dosh from that to survive and slowly rebuild themselves. Hopefully we can have a proper derby in a few years, preferably in the Championship at least. I wouldn't like to see them go completely under - that just ruins the fun.

Just seen Luton goals on SSN there. Bloody good story to see a team in so much trouble get to go to a Wembley cup final.

We think we have troubles. Fucking hell, imagine what its like for the die hard Luton fans.

Good on them (sorry GG)

They're due a bit of joy. Certainly been thin and thinner supporting Luton the last couple of years. Good luck to them. Not a fan personally of Luton, never forgive them for knocking us out the cup 93/94. Fucking Mike Hooper.

Hereford are so fucking heroic.

:kinnear: