The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

that Ailton the same tub of lard that used to play for Werder?

No. Unfortunately not. I'm not sure what happened to Ailton Goncalves da Silva.

Was superb for one season when the Bundesliga was on sky. Scored goals for fun then moved somewhere flopped and vanished.

Makes you laugh when pre-season, the managers, players, chairmen, etc. harp on about wanting to finish top 6 etc to qualify for Europe, then when they're in it, can't get out of it quick enough by fielding weakened sides, etc.

Although i can understand it in Villa's case,now their priority is to qualify for the Champs League...you can guarantee ChurchillDog will put his best team out at Wembley,where the prize includes......more European football.CUNT.

that Ailton the same tub of lard that used to play for Werder?

No. Unfortunately not. I'm not sure what happened to Ailton Goncalves da Silva.

Was superb for one season when the Bundesliga was on sky. Scored goals for fun then moved somewhere flopped and vanished.

Went to Turkey at some point. He was going to represent UAE or somebody in the World Cup at some point. Don't think he every got a sniff at playing for Brazil.

So the announcers on the game keep saying "CopenhAAAHgen". Is that the correct pronunciation in British English? Or are they merely affecting knowledge of Denmark by saying the the name of the capital in pseudo-German? Sorry, but it's driving me mad.

There is no way Gomes was injured after that latest howler, and its not the first time he has done it either. He just clearly couldnt face it after handing the opposition another goal. I would be very surprised if he gets to start another game for Spurs, unfortunately.

Makes you laugh when pre-season, the managers, players, chairmen, etc. harp on about wanting to finish top 6 etc to qualify for Europe, then when they're in it, can't get out of it quick enough by fielding weakened sides, etc.

Pathetic isn't it? Proud to say we've never done that.

Yep, even when we've been struggling in the league we've always put a strong team out and taken the UEFA Cup seriously.

Yep, even when we've been struggling in the league we've always put a strong team out and taken the UEFA Cup seriously.

Even Milan have been putting a decent team out this season in the Waffa

Wins breed confidence, I can't understand why some managers can't see this. Going out on a Thursday night and howking a load of part timers 5-0 is the best preparation you can have for the following Sunday. Wouldn't care but Spurs haven't even played for ten days, the players would have dying to get out there tonight. Harry knows best though - as a fan I'd be absolutely disgusted with him.

Wins breed confidence, I can't understand why some managers can't see this. Going out on a Thursday night and howking a load of part timers 5-0 is the best preparation you can have for the following Sunday. Wouldn't care but Spurs haven't even played for ten days, the players would have dying to get out there tonight. Harry knows best though - as a fan I'd be absolutely disgusted with him.

According to their site its at least £27 to watch the return leg n all, no wonder fans are becoming disillusioned with football. If it had been us i'd have been furious. They might as well have not turned up and taken the 3-0 defeat.

Cudicini, Woodgate, bale, ekotto, Modric, lennon, palacios, and o'hara - half these cunts have barely played anyways this season surely keeping them fresh would've been ideal before some important league/carling games.