The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am fucking pleased results have gone against us. If we cant do it on our own we dont deserve to be in this league

What a terrrible result for us. Other teams are starting to scrap.

This is the real problem at the moment, not the fact that the team is shit.  When we have these ugly, winner takes all battles against Hull, Pompey and Boro it will come down to character and commitment.  And I'm worried they will want it more.  When the pressure is on, these guys fold.

What a terrrible result for us. Other teams are starting to scrap.

This is the real problem at the moment, not the fact that the team is shit.  When we have these ugly, winner takes all battles against Hull, Pompey and Boro it will come down to character and commitment.  And I'm worried they will want it more.  When the pressure is on, these guys fold.

They didn't fold against Bolton, they never opened in the first place.  Due to the shocking shit we have in the team.  If we're still as shit with everyone fit THEN it'll come down to who wants it more and we'd be in big trouble.

Bale on, Man U to win :[

I hope so!  Also hope Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani, Ferdinand, Vidic and a few others (and the entire Spuds side) break their legs.

... they'd probably still beat us even on crutches.

Bale on, Man U to win :[

I hope so!  Also hope Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani, Ferdinand, Vidic and a few others (and the entire Spuds side) break their legs.

... they'd probably still beat us even on crutches.

Nah, they wouldn't :)

I am fucking pleased results have gone against us. If we cant do it on our own we dont deserve to be in this league

:idiot2:

I agree with him to some extent, well sort of, not really. Well - no, i probably don't. But you stay up on merit and if other teams are starting to scrap away then maybe our mob will start knucking down aswell. Five points clear my arse.

Guest quklaani

Think Villa might just bottle it now.  With Arsenal having their best players back soon they really needed to make the gap as big as possible, and to throw away a win like that...We'll see I guess, but I'm a bit worried after all the early season greatness the league's going to end up with the same top four and the promoted teams all back down.

Think Villa might just bottle it now.  With Arsenal having their best players back soon they really needed to make the gap as big as possible, and to throw away a win like that...We'll see I guess, but I'm a bit worried after all the early season greatness the league's going to end up with the same top four and the promoted teams all back down.

Would be happy not worried if the 3 promoted teams go back down.

I'd settle for that.

Amazing how much Real have closed the gap though... 10 straight wins apparently!! Would be hilarious if they pipped Barca! :lol:

Its more amazing having seen them only for the first time on wednesday against Liverpool when they were absolutely useless

Guest kingdawson

Fantastic couple of results for us today for Liverpool and Arsenal.

Now watch us go and lose tomorrow.

I think you'll draw (or lose).

f***ing hell villa.