The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

chelsea score. had another one incorrectly ruled out (according to commentators) as the ref thought it didnt cross the line, and they were so pissed off they basically forced it in through sheer will.

'I think the Lampard shot took a deflection'

:mackems:

Truly amazing insight from David Pleat.

I've never seen Lampard hit a shot sweetly ever before, like Gerrard always does in those cuntish late winners. He always seems to scuff it, or they take a deflection and the ball lucks its way in.

Want to know more about which Newcastle players Kaizero would allow into his bed, about which sexual disease Nixon claims to have, or how he passed it onto his dog?

Click here!

Or here!

Just noticed your sig :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really can't stomach watching Liverpool anymore, the luckiest team in the history of organised sport. Chelsea game is pretty good, should have had a goal then scored straight after. Pleat is a disgrace as usual, can't finish sentances, going off in tangents...

Liverpool deserve to be 2 up.

But....

Both goals were a joke. The penalty.... all I can do is sigh. Anger doesn't even come to the surface, because it's not a surprise anymore.

The first should have been disallowed. Not saying that in my ideal footballing world that it should be a foul, but Torres put his hand on Pepe's shoulder. Why isn't a free kick?

Ridiculous.

Who the fuck is commentating for itv on the Liverpool - Real match? What a fucking moron. I was thisclose to punching the tv.

'Gerraaaaaaaard' when Gerrard sidefoots a soft shot towards Casillas. Get a fucking grip you whiny piece of shit.

'Oh why is Torres so charged up? Has he been criticised in the Spanish press?' - no, you dumbfuck, it's because he's playing the team that he's been born and bred to hate. You would have thought that someone commentating professionally would put the facts that Torres came through the Atletico youth system and that Atletico and Real despise each other together. But no. This dick won't.

Liverpool have been very good, though. But of course they get the lucky penalty. There's still time for a miracle; towards the latter end of the half, Real had started passing and moving the ball forwards. Get Robben in the game, make sure Ramos and Heinze offer support and just go for it. They have to.

Who the f*** is commentating for itv on the Liverpool - Real match? What a f***ing moron. I was thisclose to punching the tv.

'Gerraaaaaaaard' when Gerrard sidefoots a soft shot towards Casillas. Get a f***ing grip you whiny piece of s***.

'Oh why is Torres so charged up? Has he been criticised in the Spanish press?' - no, you dumbfuck, it's because he's playing the team that he's been born and bred to hate. You would have thought that someone commentating professionally would put the facts that Torres came through the Atletico youth system and that Atletico and Real despise each other together. But no. This dick won't.

Liverpool have been very good, though. But of course they get the lucky penalty. There's still time for a miracle; towards the latter end of the half, Real had started passing and moving the ball forwards. Get Robben in the game, make sure Ramos and Heinze offer support and just go for it. They have to.

:no:

Not so much the fact there's only 45 minutes.

It's the fact they're playing Liverpool, with special guest 12th man, the referee.

Well, more like weekly guest.

The first goal was totally legit. Pepe didn't fall down because of Torres' hand on the shoulder. If anything, he fell because Torres' leg might have clipped his. Anyway, it was never a foul, just a Bramble-esque mistake.

Gago has been the worst player on the pitch, and by far too. He can't find space, can't control the ball when he receives it and lags behind every Liverpool midfielder when they attack. Nicky Butt would have at least committed a foul or two to make his presence known but Gago's been a ghost.

Casillas has been Real's best player and that's a shame because this is not the way I imagined this match turning out!

The first goal was totally legit. Pepe didn't fall down because of Torres' hand on the shoulder. If anything, he fell because Torres' leg might have clipped his. Anyway, it was never a foul, just a Bramble-esque mistake.

Gago has been the worst player on the pitch, and by far too. He can't find space, can't control the ball when he receives it and lags behind every Liverpool midfielder when they attack. Nicky Butt would have at least committed a foul or two to make his presence known but Gago's been a ghost.

Casillas has been Real's best player and that's a shame because this is not the way I imagined this match turning out!

In today's game, it was a foul. The hand clearly came onto the shoulder, and in today's climate, that's a foul.

Or so I thought.

Guest quklaani

I would give anything for us to have a chance to play Real Madrid in Europe.  I've thought as much three seasons running.  After what they did to us back when they were good I'd give anything to see us beat the crap of them.

Liverpool will get Panathinaikos and stroll to yet another Champions league semi while bottling it in the league, again.  One day a team which isn't British will realise they're not that hard to beat...one day.

I would give anything for us to have a chance to play Real Madrid in Europe.  I've thought as much three seasons running.  After what they did to us back when they were good I'd give anything to see us beat the crap of them.

Does us = Newcastle United?

You have been thinking of Newcastle United V Real Madrid for the last 3 season while the rest of us have been thinking about a wet Tuesday night playing Barnsley.

What did Real do to us if us is Newcastle.

Does us = Newcastle United?

You have been thinking of Newcastle United V Real Madrid for the last 3 season while the rest of us have been thinking about a wet Tuesday night playing Barnsley.

What did Real do to us if us is Newcastle.

quklaani is a Man United fan, if I'm not mistaken.