The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Ronaldo should really take a good luck at himself in the mirror. He's there pumping fists acting like he breathes the club loves it, yet for Villas second it was his unwillingness to chase back . He's not the best player in Europe, he's not the best in England, he's a supremely talented player with an attitude that stinks to high heaven.

I wish I got good luck when looking at myself in the mirror. :pow:

The hell with Manchester United, but I wish we gave our kids half as many chances.

Have to give Sir Alex a f*ck load of credit for that like. Chasing a goal to win the match with two kids who've hardly played in the Premiership, and look what happens.

Martin Tyler is such a c***, he couldn't want them to win any more. Five minutes f*** off Riley go crash your car son.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The hell with Manchester United, but I wish we gave our kids half as many chances.

Thing is though, most of our youth players are wank.

Have to give Sir Alex a f*ck load of credit for that like. Chasing a goal to win the match with two kids who've hardly played in the Premiership, and look what happens.

He has belief in their ability and has the stones to whack them on.

He has massive balls, MASSIVE!

Feel delighted for the lad. Not really sure why. Glad the bindippers have less of a chance.

How did Danny Rose look for your lot btw?

By all accounts he was a bit of a headless chicken. But a decent one. Got a load of praise from those who went. If he plays on Tuesday, I'll give you a more detailed account.  :pow:

I don't know who was on their bench but I don't know what other options he had. He's naturally going to stick a forward or 2 on.

Haha, i told my dad three minutes before Macheda scored, that he would score because he was such a whining c*** and that he would be so happy and feel like he was the best player in the world for a moment, and look what happened he scored a brilliant goal which gave his team a massive boost for these 8 last games.

I don't know who was on their bench but I don't know what other options he had. He's naturally going to stick a forward or 2 on.

Don't think anyone would have said anything against him if he tossed Park out there. He took a chance on the kid and it paid off. Well, that and the five goddamn minutes.

Guest Heneage

to be fair those were the only strikers on the bench.

to be fair those were the only strikers on the bench.

Lets not forget when he flogged off Ince, Kanchelskis and some other goon who i forget now and went with his kids, Scholes, Beckham & Butt etc.  Went on to win the title did they not?

Big balls.

DOn't know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see Dowie sitting with Rio? Possible loan of one of their kids or is it too late in the season for that?

Does Rio typically do the transfer negotiations?

DOn't know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see Dowie sitting with Rio? Possible loan of one of their kids or is it too late in the season for that?

Does Rio typically do the transfer negotiations?

Aye he does apparently, I've heard he's only willing to give us this unknown kid. He's probably really s*** like Rossi was, totally not worth it. Makhenda or Macheda or something like that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hope the stupid plastic c***s hoying lager everywhere in town yesterday when Liverpool scored are f***ing gutted. :smug:

I was in some bar in the Gate and a group of them were going mental when they scored, they weren't Geordies but they weren't Scousers either. Makes me sick these type of 'fans.' My mate cheered like, their goal won him 70 odd quid and kept his bet for today alive which meant some of the drinks were on him so I did a little cheer anarl :D

Here come Sky's weekly Ronaldo session. "Oh what an amazing goal, look at his sweaty tangoed legs as he strikes that beutifully scuffed shot into the back of the net, look at it, oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, show it again Richard, show it again, stop. Now show the first..."

Here come Sky's weekly Ronaldo session. "Oh what an amazing goal, look at his sweaty tangoed legs as he strikes that beutifully scuffed shot into the back of the net, look at it, oh yeah, oh f*** yeah, show it again Richard, show it again, stop. Now show the first..."

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Pissed me off when Andy Gray said something like 'you can be the best player in the world, but...'

yeah Andy 'you can be the best player in the world, but, but? but? but you're not. Lionel Messi is. '