The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

on account of my bet I was pissed off with Ronaldo pretty much throughout the second half. Fact is he's absolute magic, he can play badly and still score 2 fantastic goals without over exerting-himself. Very little in it between Ronaldo and Messi tbh

DOn't know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see Dowie sitting with Rio? Possible loan of one of their kids or is it too late in the season for that?

Wouldn't it be Solskjaer he'd have to sit with to discuss that? :razz:

on account of my bet I was pissed off with Ronaldo pretty much throughout the second half. Fact is he's absolute magic, he can play badly and still score 2 fantastic goals without over exerting-himself. Very little in it between Ronaldo and Messi tbh

:dowie:

Guest firetotheworks

DOn't know if this has been mentioned but did anyone see Dowie sitting with Rio? Possible loan of one of their kids or is it too late in the season for that?

I wouldn't want a member of the Newcastle staff discussing anything with him, unless he was asking him what he was up to later so he could arrange for Rob Lee and Aaron Hughes to go and greet him with a couple of sawn-offs.

I wouldn't want a member of the Newcastle staff discussing anything with him, unless he was asking him what he was up to later so he could arrange for Rob Lee and Aaron Hughes to go and greet him with a couple of sawn-offs.

:lol:

dont forget Bernard, who he elbowed in the face at St James' during the 6-2

I don't think he was conducting negotiations during the match  ;D

Probably managed to contain himself until the game was done.

Guest kingdawson

Anyone hera Andy Gray after that young lad scored the winner?

" Ive got two words to say"

" Take a bow son"

I hate that biased cunt. Villa are the only team outside the top 4 he somewhat favours.

Dowie: "I want that player."

Solskjaer: "That's Ronaldo."

Dowie: "Who?"

Solskjaer: "Cristiano Ronaldo?"

Dowie: ":dowie:"

Guest kingdawson

Feel delighted for the lad. Not really sure why. Glad the bindippers have less of a chance.

How did Danny Rose look for your lot btw?

By all accounts he was a bit of a headless chicken. But a decent one. Got a load of praise from those who went. If he plays on Tuesday, I'll give you a more detailed account.  :pow:

cheers.

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone hera Andy Gray after that young lad scored the winner?

" Ive got two words to say"

" Take a bow son"

I hate that biased c***. Villa are the only team outside the top 4 he somewhat favours.

Just in case they break into the top 4, probably. Didn't he do it with you when you were going for the top 4?

He used to wank over us in the Keegan years too.

His favourite premier league team is the 95/96 Newcastle team.

:iamatwat:

;D

What a disappointing day.

Still glad MON didnt put more weight in the UEFA?

Yes.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, though, isn't it?

He had a difficult decision and he made the right one. It didn't work out the way he hoped it would do, but I think he made the right call at the time.

I thought we were very good today, but we need to fucking shut up shop and defend a lead at times.

What a disappointing day.

Still glad MON didnt put more weight in the UEFA?

Yes.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, though, isn't it?

He had a difficult decision and he made the right one. It didn't work out the way he hoped it would do, but I think he made the right call at the time.

I thought we were very good today, but we need to f***ing shut up shop and defend a lead at times.

They were doing well until the second goal which came out of nowhere. Nine times out of ten that shot would have either went wide or have been saved.