The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Drogba is absolutely unstoppable in that form, still one of the first names in my word Xl

Too bad he's back to his dirty cheating ways.

On TalkSport this morning, Ronnie Irani said he was at the match and at one point, Drogba was injured, OFF the pitch but then rolled himself back on to get the game stopped

Ronnie Irani must be the worst broadcaster the world has ever heard, how in God's name is he still on the radio? He is absolute and total and utter w***. Of course he would have a great view of the pitch from his free corporate seat, glory hunting Man U fan if I remember correctly. But if a freebie is offered he'll be there like a bullet, whoever he "supports".

Every time I see Drogba I think of how he murdered us when he played for Marseille.  :weep:

Drogba is absolutely unstoppable in that form, still one of the first names in my word Xl

Too bad he's back to his dirty cheating ways.

On TalkSport this morning, Ronnie Irani said he was at the match and at one point, Drogba was injured, OFF the pitch but then rolled himself back on to get the game stopped

Ronnie Irani must be the worst broadcaster the world has ever heard, how in God's name is he still on the radio? He is absolute and total and utter w***. Of course he would have a great view of the pitch from his free corporate seat, glory hunting Man U fan if I remember correctly. But if a freebie is offered he'll be there like a bullet, whoever he "supports".

Every time I see Drogba I think of how he murdered us when he played for Marseille.  :weep:

He was out of this world, I was desperate to sign him. I reckon SBR might have given it a go if Chelsea hadn't realised how good he was. What a replacement for the gaffer that would have been.

:nods:

He's dreadful