The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

14 seconds

Exactly what I was going to do. :laugh:

Should see his face in the latest magazine thing, gormless doesn't do it justice.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8582/ryantaylor630137.jpg

he just looks gormless.

:lol:

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8582/ryantaylor630137.jpg

I wonder what he looks like when he's not wearing his "Scream" mask?

http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/hadrianswall/images/Scream%20Mask.JPG

Haha, Bikey's just done one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a football pitch. He got sent off for a stamp and ripped his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He went absolutely ape, classic!

Haha, Bikey's just done one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a football pitch. He got sent off for a stamp and ripped his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He went absolutely ape, classic!

Just seen it. :lol: :lol:

Class.

Racist.

Very Drogba-esque behaviour. Mind they even look alike anarl.

Racist.

Haha, I suspected that was coming...

Very Drogba-esque behaviour. Mind they look alike anarl.

Racist.

Class.

Remember him getting sent off for decking a physio? :lol:

Class.

Was that when the player was about to be stretchered off and he just pushed a random bloke over? :lol:

Class.

Was that when the player was about to be stretchered off and he just pushed a random bloke over? :lol:

Yeah just watched that on Youtube, poor lad's obviously got a screw loose.  In the match today, I think he was well pissed off because he gave the penalty away as well, so he just flipped.  Nailed-on red though - he stamped on a lad right in front of the referee, crazy.