The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Fuck off merseyside, you've ruined my fucking evening, I spend most of most days at fucking work, the evenings are what I look forward to and you've fucking ruined this one.

:lol:

fucking THIS

my parents are watching madagascar 2 downstairs, having a fucking whale of a time. Shit bastards. I said "nah, I can watch that any time, the football is LIVE!"

Fuck off merseyside, you've ruined my fucking evening, I spend most of most days at fucking work, the evenings are what I look forward to and you've fucking ruined this one.

fucking THIS

my parents are watching madagascar 2 downstairs, having a fucking whale of a time. Shit bastards. I said "nah, I can watch that any time, the football is LIVE!"

mackems.gif

Both teams should go out after this.

Never seen such a defensive game in a one off match. Liverpool were playing pens b4 the red card and Moyes has taken two of his most dangerous attacking players off (Pienaar and Fellaini) off.

Is this game a perfect argument for scrapping extra time?

If you can't get it done in 180 mins then go straight to pens iyam

This game is a perfect reason for not having pens and having replays until you get a winner. That way they'll be knackered from all the games and punished for fannying about the first few times.

fucking THIS

mackems.gif