Gerrard arrested

Shearergol

Now don't get me wrong, Gerrard's a twat and deserves all the stick he gets for this. But surely he shouldn't be going to prison for this? A fight in a pub in Liverpool with no real injuries to speak of? If it wasn't Gerrard I'd be amazed it had even got this far tbh.

I agree but all of his mates have admitted affray, so it would be a complete joke if he doesn't get charged with it as well.

He now admits throwing the first punch, and his line of self defence has also gone out of the window (if there was any doubt) as he story was he came towards him, and now Gerrard has also admitted grab the guy and bringing him forward to him before punching him several times.

He's deffo going down.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sure he's a t*** but going to prison for a fight? Won't happen, suspended sentence at most IMO.

Have to believe this is what he'll get, footballer or not, they won't clog a cell up due to a drunken fist fight over music. He'll probably get a bit of community service and the piss taken out of him by away fans.

The bloke gets elbowed by Gerrard's mate first. Then Gerrard shoves his head down and smacks him 5 or 6 times uppercut stylee. The news last night froze the CCTV just as Gerrard was about to throw the first punch interestingly. Almost as if they didn't want to expose Gerrard's twattishness to the nation.... :hmm:

Can't believe the easy ride Gerrard has got over this by the media. Can think of several footballers who would have been smashed by the press on a daily basis had they committed the same crime. Double standards all'ower the parish.

Huh?  What do they prove by showing the punches.. why do they need to be shown.

The Gerrard business is also a prominent story on every news/football website out there, and has been for days.  However we do like to knock the 'bias' of the media now don't we.

Guest Phil K

He's as bad as Joey - the same scouse mentality - hanging around with psychotic thugs, attacking people, thinking your celebrity status has you immune to arrest etc

Hope they hoy him in pokey

However we do like to knock the 'bias' of the media now don't we.

We do - mainly due to the fact there IS bias.

FYI, still think its ridiculous he might go to prison but if guilty..... 

1. A person is guilty of affray if he uses or threatens unlawful violence towards another and the person's conduct is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety.

2. Where two or more persons use or threaten the unlawful violence, it is the conduct of them taken together that must be considered for the purpose of subsection (1)

3. For the purposes of this section a threat can not be made by the use of words alone.

4. No person of reasonable firmness need actually be, or be likely to be, present at the scene.

5. Affray may be committed in private as well as in public places.

A person suspected of affray is subject to arrest, can be tried either in a Magistrates Court or Crown Court, and faces three years imprisonment and/or a fine on indictment; six months imprisonment and/or a fine summarily.

He's as bad as Joey - the same scouse mentality - hanging around with psychotic thugs, attacking people, thinking your celebrity status has you immune to arrest etc

I didn't realise this was a fact now.

I'm not sure what he's done is in the same league as what Joey did and has done.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It's not that much of a stretch. In the Mcdonalds case with Barton at least he was properly provoked and most of us would have had a bit of argy bargy if pushed to that extent. Gerrard was just kicking off over fucking Phil Collins.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah Barton has his past incidents against him as well, as far as the public are concerned this is Gerrard's first crime.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Also Gerrard hangs about with crooks and his wife smashes bottles on young girl's heads and sucks off black guys when Gerrard isn't around. He has also been guilty of tackles worse than any I've seen Barton do, the trademark 'Gerrard lunge' is a fucking disgrace tbh now he's stopped it and just dives around like a cunt. I wish he'd come round to my house and ask me to put Phil Collins on I'd take a power drill to his balls and nail him up on my roof.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Steven Gerrard the footballer, that tackle he did on Shearer cemented that. But to say he's an equal to Joey Barton in the public's eye is a bit far. Joey Barton is the hitler of Modern Football if you believe the papers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Maybe not exactly, but to say he's just as bad as Barton would lead people to think that.

The bloke gets elbowed by Gerrard's mate first. Then Gerrard shoves his head down and smacks him 5 or 6 times uppercut stylee. The news last night froze the CCTV just as Gerrard was about to throw the first punch interestingly. Almost as if they didn't want to expose Gerrard's twattishness to the nation.... :hmm:

Can't believe the easy ride Gerrard has got over this by the media. Can think of several footballers who would have been smashed by the press on a daily basis had they committed the same crime. Double standards all'ower the parish.

The Gerrard business is also a prominent story on every news/football website out there, and has been for days.  However we do like to knock the 'bias' of the media now don't we.

I'll be totally honest here - I've never liked Gerrard. Right from the start I thought he was a dirty twat who jumped late into tackles on opponents. He's since gone on to cheat on a regular basis for club and country. I think he's a detestable little fucker and I admit I long for the day he gets his comeuppance. I know he's a very very good footballer btw.

It annoys me because no matter how much he cheats he always has a load of ex-pro's making excuses for him. He gets away with fucking murder in the press. And lo and behold it's happened again. He's admitted in court today punching the guy several times, he's been caught on CCTV doing it and he's still got retards cheering him as he's walking out of court. He's still good ol' Stevie G. Butter wouldn't fucking melt, diamond geezer Stevie G. Role model and top professional Stevie G.... :hmm:

It fucking sickens me that he's likely to come out of this no worse for wear. He'll swagger out of court a convicted thug and he'll still he hero-worshipped but mongs in the media. Hes a fucking cunt and I hope life gets him back in the end. Fucking karma, man.

(Sorry Cath)   

I'll be totally honest here - I've never liked Gerrard. Right from the start I thought he was a dirty twat who jumped late into tackles on opponents. He's since gone on to cheat on a regular basis for club and country. I think he's a detestable little fucker and I admit I long for the day he gets his comeuppance. I know he's a very very good footballer btw.

It annoys me because no matter how much he cheats he always has a load of ex-pro's making excuses for him. He gets away with fucking murder in the press. And lo and behold it's happened again. He's admitted in court today punching the guy several times, he's been caught on CCTV doing it and he's still got retards cheering him as he's walking out of court. He's still good ol' Stevie G. Butter wouldn't fucking melt, diamond geezer Stevie G. Role model and top professional Stevie G.... :hmm:

It fucking sickens me that he's likely to come out of this no worse for wear. He'll swagger out of court a convicted thug and he'll still he hero-worshipped but mongs in the media. Hes a fucking cunt and I hope life gets him back in the end. Fucking karma, man.

(Sorry Cath)     

Amen to that  :clap:

Also Gerrard hangs about with crooks and his wife smashes bottles on young girl's heads and sucks off black guys when Gerrard isn't around. He has also been guilty of tackles worse than any I've seen Barton do, the trademark 'Gerrard lunge' is a fucking disgrace tbh now he's stopped it and just dives around like a cunt. I wish he'd come round to my house and ask me to put Phil Collins on I'd take a power drill to his balls and nail him up on my roof.

Fair, very fair. :thup:

Stevie G testified for that scouse gangster. Funny that, how he's a hero and Barton's a thug. They are both charva's in my view.