Gerrard arrested

Shearergol

Guest sicko2ndbest

They've just shown a clip of Gerrard driving to training on SSN and I'm sure he was using his mobile. :lol:

i thought that but he is actually just holding his hand up

Its amazing the amount of people sticking up for him because its stevie G and 'stevie G is a role model and would never hurt a fly'. It's only a matter of time before one of his tradmark challenges lands someone and they're out for a duration.

Others are saying he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Funny that, because unless there were only 4 people in the place that night (the dj and the 3 thugs), I'm sure he could have walken away with the rest of the party goers and not got arrested.

It'll be interesting how the police and FA see this one through considering the whole barton affair not so many months back.

Guest icemanblue

Complete and utter cunt.

And yes, I could be talking about either Gerrard or YOU, Nixon. It's deliberately ambiguous that way :aww:

:lol:

Wahey, it's catching!

Guest Geordiesned
26. bob a job - 2008-12-31 13:04:57

It can’t be Stevie G’s fault. Must be something to do with Newcastle United, because Liverpool did play at Newcastle just hours earlier. Oh and Joey Barton is from Huyton as well, so he must have influenced the situation. And we all know that Stevie G is a top bloke who would never hurt a fly, despite hiring gangsters to protect him.

I know lets have minutes silence at the next home game for Stevie G and the terrible allegations that he has been "charged" with. Or maybe not cos the 90 minutes silence at Newcastle was deafening!

Hope he goes down for 6 months and Liverpool finish 2nd in the league, 1 point behind Manure (cos it would kill all the scousers to finish so close and yet so far away).

Own up, who was this? :lol:

Guest toonlass

It can’t be Stevie G’s fault. Must be something to do with Newcastle United, because Liverpool did play at Newcastle just hours earlier. Oh and Joey Barton is from Huyton as well, so he must have influenced the situation. And we all know that Stevie G is a top bloke who would never hurt a fly, despite hiring gangsters to protect him.

I know lets have minutes silence at the next home game for Stevie G and the terrible allegations that he has been "charged" with. Or maybe not cos the 90 minutes silence at Newcastle was deafening!

Hope he goes down for 6 months and Liverpool finish 2nd in the league, 1 point behind Manure (cos it would kill all the scousers to finish so close and yet so far away).

T'was me.  bluerazz.gif

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52791236063&ref=mf

Already annoyed by the crawling thats being shown to him. Henry Winter, one of the better journos, is at it today suggesting that Gerrad needs an arm round him so he can keep his spirits up. So a bloke alledgedly beats someone up and because of that deserves our sympathy. Righty ho.

Jesus, quite soon  (if he's not already) and Gerrard will become the victim of this grubby episode. Quite unlike Barton, Bowyer and Woodgate who were hung drawn and quartered mere hours after their brushes with the law became public.

T'was me.  bluerazz.gif

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52791236063&ref=mf

Just joined the group!  :colo:

"Stevie

When you get out try this website www.newrectums.com"

62. frank lampard - 2008-12-31 14:50:23

whose laughing now you fat fuck? Your bitch is gona feel old fat franks ’cushion for the pushin’!

Then me and JT will come on a foot each

:lol: :lol:

55. Alex Curran - 2008-12-31 14:34:06

Hi Stevie, I know this isn’t really the best place to do this but i cant get through to your mobile. Jermaine Jenas and Ashley Cole keep answering it whilst heavy breathing and moaning?? Anyway, with your inevitable custodial sentance pending, I think it is best that we split. I can’t wait for you and I’m afraid I have been sleeping with Duncan Ferguson..he really knows how to smash me up like a real man. Oh and the baby’s not yours hun....It’s Curtis Warren’s. Sorry darling x x

I understand that Barton had more of a history than Gerrard and that the press are a bunch of tits, but it bothers me nonetheless that NUFC were called all names under the sun for backing Joey Barton, and Liverpool are getting seemingly no stick for backing Gerrard.

You would think Gerrard was the one who was beaten up reading some of the press!

that's because he was assulted!

First his ears were hurt from poor music taste of the DJ, then there was the push from the DJ which really hurt Stevie G... and top it all off the bastard DJ's chin smacked in to poor Stevie G's elbow...

:angry: