Gerrard arrested

Shearergol

Guest Mantis

At least all his other thug mates plead guilty.  This coward is bending the story into a self defence case even though any thick scouse c*** can see from the cctv that the guy wasn't wading into a crowd of ten scallys.  He'll get away with it, but there is no point in getting bothered about the justice system as it has been f***** for years.  I hope what goes around, comes around for the coward.  I'd settle for Joey braying him, could kill two birds with one stone.

Guest Heneage

I must admit I've watched SSN on and off the last few days seen the CCTV and his statement and I'm failing to see the difference between him and our own Joey Barton except there appeared to be no provocation in Gerrards case. Even on the pitch he's had similar moments of stupidity or have Sky and Mr Dalgleish forgot his horror tackle that almost broke George Boatengs leg.

His talent is not in question but then you have his brilliantly xenophobic "foreigners dive" rant followed by a handful examples of Gerrard  showing us what a dive is in case we were confused the best one being against Atletico Madrid in the champions league.

Oh well either way he'll get off be on Sky discussing the ordeal and showing off the iPod Rafa bought him to avoid this happening again.

I must admit I've watched SSN on and off the last few days seen the CCTV and his statement and I'm failing to see the difference between him and our own Joey Barton except there appeared to be no provocation in Gerrards case.

Didn't Barton sit on top of someone whilst beating the shit out of them? Gerrard was out of order but not in the same league.

I must admit I've watched SSN on and off the last few days seen the CCTV and his statement and I'm failing to see the difference between him and our own Joey Barton except there appeared to be no provocation in Gerrards case.

Didn't Barton sit on top of someone whilst beating the s*** out of them? Gerrard was out of order but not in the same league.

Not what he got sent down for

Guest Roger Kint

Didn't Barton sit on top of someone whilst beating the s*** out of them? Gerrard was out of order but not in the same league.

Also Barton was with his female cousin and another lad wasnt he? Gerrard had about 6 blokes to remove him. Based on what you see do you really think Gerrard was going to stop on his own accord?

Ps Barton is clearly beyond Gerrard in terms of being scum. Their on pitch violence is similar, this incident is fairly similar but lets not forget Barton has a back catologue to make him far worse.

With Barton, in every case he didn't go looking for trouble, he just way overreacted to provocation. He knows he has a problem and he gets treatment for it. He's now tea total I believe. I think he's honestly ashamed of the person he can become when provoked, and while I don't condone it in the slightest I have some sympathy for him.

In this case with Gerrard, he started the argument, went away to brood on it, brought his mates over to back him up while he started on the bloke again, and then waded in once his mates had started hitting the bloke and kicking him on the ground. He then has the nerve to plead not guilty and says he was acting in self defence.

I know which of the two I find the most morally distasteful.

Also Barton was with his female cousin and another lad wasnt he? Gerrard had about 6 blokes to remove him. Based on what you see do you really think Gerrard was going to stop on his own accord?

Ps Barton is clearly beyond Gerrard in terms of being scum. Their on pitch violence is similar, this incident is fairly similar but lets not forget Barton has a back catologue to make him far worse.

I think Gerrard is a far dirtier player than Barton as many including our erstwhile midfield legend Nobby Solano would testify.

In fact before Barton's silly tackle at Liverpool last season I can't think of much which was different to what any combatative midfielder would display.

He certainly doesn't stand out as a dirty player. A fool yes, but a dirty player I don't think so.

Guest neesy111

anyone remember that two footed challenge on solano when we drew 1-1 with them, graham fucking poll didn't even take any action against it

Guest Roger Kint

anyone remember that two footed challenge on solano when we drew 1-1 with them, graham f***ing poll didn't even take any action against it

Sure its on youtube, one of those bad tackle compilations.

Was it the New Years game in the rain he did it? 'kin scum!