Gerrard arrested

Shearergol

Gerrard allowed to play while hes bein under investigation , was Barton allowed to do the same?

No but Barton was also under investigation from the FA, IIRC.

Really?

He played for us between charge and trial, iirc?

Some guy in the Mirror going on about how it'll be "Eating Stevie up inside", poor fella.  How did he become the victim in this?

Is it the same guy who said Stevie had just been talking to Kenny Dalglish earlier about some charity work he was getting involved in to deflect from the reader the matter in hand and put over what a nice guy Gerrard is :2funny:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Not only is Gerrard a criminal who has associated with criminals from the start of his career (and in life in general, he's from liverpool), his wife is a criminal slapper cunt who sucks off bouncers and drives with her eyes closed. They should both be fucking sent down and shot.

Guest Howaythetoon

I find it quite sad the reaction to this, from all sides. On one side you have the classic build them up, knock them down culture showing their ugly face or the take that you successful person culture and on the other side you have the arse licking culture. Me? I think Gerrard as a footballer is a very good role model in terms of where he has come from and what he has achieved, the embodiment of working hard to make the most of your talent whereas on the pitch he is a fantastic leader and a real hero to those that follow his club, like Shearer was for us. You have to admire and respect that. I do anyway. As a person I don't know him so can't say, but he's no murderer is he and even if he has slapped someone which I don't condone although you don't know the circumstances, it is hardly crime of the century is it. The double standards culture by the way is also nauseating in reference to Barton and the reaction to his moments on the front pages.

I saw a picture of the "batterd DJ" in the paper :lol: He looked fine, a £120 fine + costs at max.

Aye the Sun carried the Headline

Gerrard "victim"

They already have him cleared of all charges.

It's a complete joke. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I love how Liverpool fans start claiming they had family members down at the Lounge Inn watching Gerrard being a hero saving the DJ from his mates :lol:

I mean, fuck it. How many family members of the bin dipping fans were down there? This is like, the fourth one having a go at me for my "Lock Steven Gerrard Up" facebook group me claiming they had family there :lol:

Guest quklaani

The best posts on scouse forums are about how he's a Man United fan.  One suggested (I presume in jest but with that lot you never really know) that he was put up to it to destabilise Liverpool...

The best posts on scouse forums are about how he's a Man United fan.  One suggested (I presume in jest but with that lot you never really know) that he was put up to it to destabilise Liverpool...

You never know...

http://www.bluekipper.com/assets/images/blubber/toffee_gerrard.jpg

:pow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...