Newcastle confirm interest in Ferguson

Thespence

Guest firetotheworks

The main thing is that he's a significant improvement on Nicky Butt.

Butt is he.

Its a statement, not a question.

hes pish! well past his best and flopped before at blackburn

bargain basement, just like Ashley, Wise and thier cronies like it.

Not a bargain at the prices being bandied about, I'm sure you'll agree!

Guest Mantis

Lets face it, Ashley is the king of bargain basement products and I expect nowt else coming through the door.  Dont forget JFK's quote though “But anyone I buy will improve the team.”

Lets face it, Ashley is the king of bargain basement products and I expect nowt else coming through the door.  Dont forget JFK's quote though “But anyone I buy will improve the team.”

What about all those players that cost £5m+? 5 of them last time I checked...

Don't let that get in the way of your agenda though.

Lets face it, Ashley is the king of bargain basement products and I expect nowt else coming through the door.  Dont forget JFK's quote though But anyone I buy will improve the team.

dont let our miserable league position, and pathetic squad get in the way of yours.

Guest Mantis

Yeah, we are doing great.  Thanks for looking at the league table.

I didn't say we were doing well, did I?

I said we've brought players in (forget net spend and all that for a monent) who aren't "bargain basement".

Guest Mantis

I said we've brought players in (forget net spend and all that for a monent) who aren't "bargain basement".

I'm not bothered about any other teams.  I stated that Mike Ashley deals in bargain basement.

I'm not bothered about any other teams.  I stated that Mike Ashley deals in bargain basement.

Who mentioned other teams?

In fact, forget it, I can't be bothered any more.

Was the signing of  :colo: bargain basement?

Guest johny2k

judging butt today he's got to be.cant play more than 1 game a week no more. tryin 2 b positive a few signings like this could be like kevin gallacher,unspectacular but steady...i know optimism at its best, we'r so short of numbers in the midfield i'd drunkenly draft gary speed back in. bottom line, if it were him or another panic buy like xisco i,d have to go for him!

Guest Howaythetoon

average player

ie a phenomenal improvement on Nicky Butt

He isn't even a improvement, that's how shite he is.

This is what happens when you take away the transfer system we had and give Kinnear the wheel.

f*** me, what a terrible f***ing signing. 

Replacement for Butt? Kinnear will probably drop Guthrie.

That's just what happens when you employ Kinnear as your manager.....it's just asking for it!!!

This is what happens when you take away the transfer system we had and give Kinnear the wheel.

f*** me, what a terrible f***ing signing. 

Replacement for Butt? Kinnear will probably drop Guthrie.

That's just what happens when you employ Kinnear as your manager.....it's just asking for it!!!

As overly elaberate a way of getting back at those who criticised his system as is possible.

Guest labrowski

I have family in scotland who are mainly hearts and rangers fans and they are always saying how much they wish someone would take barry ferguson away from scotish football.  lets let him stay up there

Again, not surprised - the signs for the transfer window look distinctly underwhelming...

Probably the most accurate statement made by Kinnear in that article is that 'other clubs may be bidding more than us', which is probably Clubspeak for ' the players prefer to go to other clubs'.....