Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

good luck, can't hold anything against him

You could hold your cock against him!! Ye nah, COZ HE'S A NOTORIOUS GAY!!! HAHAHA!! I may as well do one of those shit jokes about him while I can.

Guest palnese

Sand and Xisco pass medical examination Monday morning Deportivo

Sunday 01/30/2011 15:19 canaldeportivo, A Coruña

The Argentine striker Jose Sand and Spanish striker Xisco also scheduled to arrive this afternoon at A Coruña.

On Monday 31 January, both players pass early medical examination by the Medical Services of Real Club Deportivo.

Guest Stephen927

Some day people will realize Balagué is full of s***, he is a "Premier League expert" in Spain by reporting stuff everybody in England already knows and a "La Liga expert" in England by reporting stuff everybody in Spain already knows. :lol:

Is that not the point though, to tell people in Spain about Premiership and to tell people in England about La Liga?

I've only seen him a few times on TV here and he's been talking about potential moves for La Liga players to England.

Some day people will realize Balagué is full of s***, he is a "Premier League expert" in Spain by reporting stuff everybody in England already knows and a "La Liga expert" in England by reporting stuff everybody in Spain already knows. :lol:

Is that not the point though, to tell people in Spain about Premiership and to tell people in England about La Liga?

I've only seen him a few times on TV here and he's been talking about potential moves for La Liga players to England.

Yeah, but 75% of the time the news he reports are stuff that anybody with a cursory interest in the other league would already know. The other 25% made-up "exclusives" that are just plainly untrue. His last PL article in "As" is about Liverpool signing Laudrup as AssMan and buying Negredo.

gracias a todos los fans de newcastle, yo viví dos años increíbles allí , pero tengo ke jugar más !! Espero jugar más akí, besos y buena suerte :-)

Thanks to all Newcastle fans.I lived two awesome years there , but i have to play more...i hope i will play more here , kisses and good luck !

:thup: Good luck to him.