Glasgow Rangers player (reportedly Kris Boyd) at the game today

Guest hindu times

Boyd is one of those player's that's shite overall but still pops up and scores vital goals. Kinda like a bad version of Pippo Inzaghi, wouldn't say no to him if he was cheap though. But even in our current condition we should and probably can do better.

Guest michaelfoster

It was Allan McGregor.  Apparently he shags ten birds a night, and Kieron Dyer had agreed to help him out.

He want aids like?

Haven't read the rest of the thread, so don't know if it has been mentioned already that Kris Boyd was at the game today, and was sitting behind me with his dad, younger brother and another Rangers player (whose name I have forgotten).

He was sitting just along from the mighty Nile Ranger, and the wonderful Habib Beye, in the hospitality box where the non playing players sit. He stayed right til the end, and didn't nick off before the end to miss any paps.

O0

Guest sicko2ndbest

Haven't read the rest of the thread, so don't know if it has been mentioned already that Kris Boyd was at the game today, and was sitting behind me with his dad, younger brother and another Rangers player (whose name I have forgotten).

He was sitting just along from the mighty Nile Ranger, and the wonderful Habib Beye, in the hospitality box where the non playing players sit. He stayed right til the end, and didn't nick off before the end to miss any paps.

O0

what did the other rangers player look like?

O0

I am not sure I just posted the above before MyPalAl did for the 3rd time.

Seem Gers fans are not keen on Boydie leaving:

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=Kris%20Boyd&sid=9bf07afbbc10474af6d3a6294dc28bae#/wall.php?id=33475850142

O0

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=Kris%20Boyd&sid=9bf07afbbc10474af6d3a6294dc28bae#/wall.php?id=33475850142

Any need for that? I did put a  :doh: on when I realised my cock up

O0

Any need for that? I did put a  :doh: on when I realised my cock up

Am just teasing Al

:thup:

I'm sure it was lovenkrands, anyone know who was with harmisson before the match because they walked past me?

Graham Swann. Got his autograph :coolsmiley:

He's a huge Toonfan apparently.

He is fan, he was on Skysports On Saturday (Ya knaw the show that is on when Stelling/football is on it hols) last summer. At one point in the show Harmy was on live from Cheste-le-Street & Edd Chamberlain said "Lets not make this a Newcastle United love in" as Swam was talking about Newcastle quite a bit, 5 mins in and the pair were gossiping about the Toon. At the end they discussed the forthcoming match between Durham & Notts & Harmy said "I look forward to seeing G.Swann coming out to bat, I will save a bouncer for you".

John Hartson was saying in the Sun yesterday that Rangers need to hold onto Kris Boyd as he is more important/would score more goals than Fernando Torres would if he was to sign for rangers  ;D  ;D

I like the quote from Sir David Murray ""We received an offer for Kris Boyd and we felt he was a saleable item.". He is not only Rangers but the SPL top scorer by some distance. I think Rangers view Boyd as a flat track bully as he very rarely features against Celtic & I am sure he does not start a lot of there European games either.

I like the quote from Sir David Murray ""We received an offer for Kris Boyd and we felt he was a saleable item.". He is not only Rangers but the SPL top scorer by some distance. I think Rangers view Boyd as a flat track bully as he very rarely features against Celtic & I am sure he does not start a lot of there European games either.

I can't say I've seen enough of Boyd to say if he's any good, but if the rumours are true then Rangers need to raise some money and Boyd is one of the few players who would demand a reasonable fee.  I'd guess that's why Murray described him as "saleable" and not necessarily a reflection of his ability.

The fact the quote comes from the chairman and not the manager might also be a clue as to the motivation for the sale.

I can't say I've seen enough of Boyd to say if he's any good, but if the rumours are true then Rangers need to raise some money and Boyd is one of the few players who would demand a reasonable fee.  I'd guess that's why Murray described him as "saleable" and not necessarily a reflection of his ability.

The fact the quote comes from the chairman and not the manager might also be a clue as to the motivation for the sale.

If you watch Rangers when they play Celtic or in  Europe you wont have seen much of Boyd.

apparently there is nothing in it at all.

Boyd is really good mates with our club doctor McGuiness. The other Rangers player was Lee McCulloch

hope you're right.. we could do without another not particularly good heavy CF