Glasgow Rangers player (reportedly Kris Boyd) at the game today

Guest hindu times

He's a Newcastle fan by the way, so he might just have been supporting us

Not 100% sure  he is a Newcastle fan but Shearer was a hero of his & he did say he love to play for Newcastle United.  I got that from a 442 interview (Young guns) years ago when he was at Killy just before he moved to the Gers.

Boyd often gets tagged "all he does is score" not a bad thing but he was woeful last time I saw him play against Celtic a few weeks back on the box.

He's a Newcastle fan by the way, so he might just have been supporting us

Not 100% sure  he is a Newcastle fan but Shearer was a hero of his & he did say he love to play for Newcastle United.  I got that from a 442 interview (Young guns) years ago when he was at Killy just before he moved to the Gers.

Boyd often gets tagged "all he does is score" not a bad thing but he was woeful last time I saw him play against Celtic a few weeks back on the box.

That's probably where I picked that up from then

One of the laziest players I have ever seen but he seems to score in just about every time he gets a decent amount of time on the pitch. Good goalscorer but the last thing we need is another immobile striker. Can you imagine Boyd, Stroller and The Duke in a triple pronged attack? PHWOAR.

Guest Heneage

A fella on "You're On Sky Sports" the other night claimed Rangers are adopting a "Any bid over £3m accepted" policy for players.  Looking at their squad its very believable .