The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

You're doing it on purpose now.  :'(

Well we might have to start calling you Kaizero if you keep failing to turn up to these matches...

I'm assuming you missed my delightful header that set the Gimp away early in the game? I do realise I wasn't all that like, the previous night really did take it's toll on me.

Lack of professionalism, etc.

Well we might have to start calling you Kaizero if you keep failing to turn up to these matches...

I'm assuming you missed my delightful header that set the Gimp away early in the game? I do realise I wasn't all that like, the previous night really did take it's toll on me.

dont sign for spurs, with that attitude.

You assumed right, Rich won the 'Pilko touching the ball sweepstake' with 3, I had 6 :(

Centre mid or up top for me, no wing play at all yesterday, can't blame anyone like, just game was played through the middle. If we had a second half, we could of changed things up a bit, but theres always next time.

Guest Heneage

To sum up my performance:

I had 4 'challenges' for the ball with Nixon: I was tackled once, he bounced off me and won a free-kick once, I won the ball once and on the other occasion, I couldn't actually get around him!

I'll do some red team ratings once I have their line-up confirmed...

You'd need a map and compass.

I needed one too, cos I couldn't find you anywhere yesterday. Says a lot when our left back is the one who created pretty much all our chances. :lol: I want to play against you next time anyway, NSG has already said he'd love me to come to the blues. :snod:

Guest Heneage

...but what about all that time spent working on your set-piece routines?!

I will be able to implement them for the blues with your frizzy barnet connecting on them.

You assumed right, Rich won the 'Pilko touching the ball sweepstake' with 3, I had 6 :(

I had plenty of touches, just the problem was none of them were any good. :lol:

Guest stuartbrown06

Think my goal flattered me a bit there like! Was way off the pace when I came on, gave the ball away needlessly a couple of times.

I would honestly say either Northern Gimp or Nixon for red team MoM although there were a couple of other tidy players,

Would have been a travesty if we'd equalised at the end as the blue team were better than 2-1 to be honest!

Guest Stephen927

Think my goal flattered me a bit there like! Was way off the pace when I came on, gave the ball away needlessly a couple of times.

I would honestly say either Northern Gimp or Nixon for red team MoM although there were a couple of other tidy players,

Would have been a travesty if we'd equalised at the end as the blue team were better than 2-1 to be honest!

Very true, seemed like they were much more comfortable with the ball, whereas red team were a bit more rushed and direct.