The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

Defo Cunny. Good man.

So just any blue shirt yeah?

Any blue shirt, and whatever colour shorts/socks.

took freekicks on a field with my mother kicking the ball back

over the bar everytime

can your mam play on the 17th ?

is cajun playing or turning up ?

do you want cajun to be your new dad ?

Guest Stephen927

Knackered my knee yesterday, Ill be alright to play but if anyone kicks me in the knee be wary as I dont keep gloves in my keepers bag, just doorknobs.

Telling the opposition of a weakness in your knee, then in the same sentence issuing a threat... you'll fit in with the red team just fine.  :snod:

Knackered my knee yesterday, Ill be alright to play but if anyone kicks me in the knee be wary as I dont keep gloves in my keepers bag, just doorknobs.

Telling the opposition of a weakness in your knee, then in the same sentence issuing a threat... you'll fit in with the red team just fine.  :snod:

We've signed Ledley King?

Really gearing up now. Not going to have any beer (overdid it a bit at Wembley this weekend) bar the party Saturday night, and even then I'm going to hold back to ensure I'm alive for this.

I've not drank more than a pint for about 2 months. All because of this match.

Also, I'm fully intending to do crack for the first time, to see if it makes me more composed in front of goal.

I'm going to drink before and during the match, that way I'm less afraid to come for crosses.

On another note, be afraid blue team, be very afraid, the average height of our team is about 6'4".  I reckon we shouldn't have a mdifield as its  waste of time, 5 at the back and 5 up top, long balls.

Yeah, the blue team will be a bit lacking in the height department. From memory, I think that Menonema, Dave, Wullie and Greg were all less than 6 foot.

I'm a short arse n all. Be like Barca v Stoke.

Yeah I'm not so sure on this one... I'm a solid 5ft 6, so probably won't be towering over many.

Dunno if you can play for us then minimum height is 6ft.

I'm fine putting six past you while wearing a blue t-shirt tbh.

Yeah I'm not so sure on this one... I'm a solid 5ft 6, so probably won't be towering over many.

No you are not. We'll play like a Redknapp team - nine massive guys with 2 little flair players.

No you are not. We'll play like a Redknapp team - nine massive guys with 2 little flair players.

:lol:

I'm like Jermain Defoe, but without the finishing.