The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Guest The Libertine

here we go again. 3rd coming in the summer?

3rd? Glad to see you know your history of the club and that slip was just a one off.

obviously as a manager. i dont anticipate him coming back as a player unless he really wants the money.

or are you counting the time he briefly fucked off during his first time as manager, making it a technical 4th coming?

idiot,

82-84...1st

92-97....return

2008....3rd

someday.....4th

obviously as a manager. i dont anticipate him coming back as a player unless he really wants the money.

or are you counting the time he briefly fucked off during his first time as manager, making it a technical 4th coming?

3rd? Glad to see you know your history of the club and that slip was just a one off.

or are you counting the time he briefly f***ed off during his first time as manager, making it a technical 4th coming?

idiot,

82-84...1st

92-97....return

2008....3rd

someday.....4th

fucking hell, give it a rest man

Clifford, who has registered his Socatots trademark and patent, will be sending Keegan a Demand to Cease and Desist letter, the first stage of a copyright infringement action. And he will take the matter to court unless Keegan stops trading

under the Soccer Tots name.

This is the same bloke who was going to buy the club from Ashley with his non-existent South African mates isn't it.

Should have spelt the name of your business right then, attention seeking cock. "Socatots"  :huff:

or are you counting the time he briefly f***ed off during his first time as manager, making it a technical 4th coming?

idiot,

82-84...1st

92-97....return

2008....3rd

someday.....4th

f***ing hell, give it a rest man

;D

Keegan, quit England, because he knew it was an impossible job.

He had sais he didnt want it when he was at Newcastle, and again at Fulham, But Al fayed, did a deal with the FA, he effectively transfered him to the England Job.

In the job, Keegan could see, and ive been saying it for years, the players just arent up to it, they are over rated, big time charlies, who dont put it in for thier countries.... Keegan wouldnt bear this well, as a player he was totally commited and hard working.

At least at club level keegan could ship any shirkers, and he did,. ..not an option at England,..limited choice and FA wanting the BIG stars ( lazy bastrads) playing.

Its been proven with every other England manager, its an impossible job.

Keegan is too loyal to say this, so being the big man he is he blamed himself publicly,.. how many people would do that?

Honest, man, that's just nonsense from the first word to the last.

He had sais he didnt want it when he was at Newcastle, and again at Fulham, But Al fayed, did a deal with the FA, he effectively transfered him to the England Job.

In the job, Keegan could see, and ive been saying it for years, the players just arent up to it, they are over rated, big time charlies, who dont put it in for thier countries.... Keegan wouldnt bear this well, as a player he was totally commited and hard working.

At least at club level keegan could ship any shirkers, and he did,. ..not an option at England,..limited choice and FA wanting the BIG stars ( lazy bastrads) playing.

Keegan is too loyal to say this, so being the big man he is he blamed himself publicly,.. how many people would do that?

i could contribute that reply to countless posts, youve made when debating with Ne5.

Instead i will ask you to explain what parts are nonsense.

How well did he do at Fulham?  City?  England?

Don't know which way you're arguing this, but was speaking to a Citeh supporting mate of mine the other day, same age as me (23) who reckons Keegan is far and away the best manager they've had in his lifetime, and won't hear a word against him. There isn't a club team Keegan has left without them being in a far better position on the pitch than when he joined.

i could contribute that reply to countless posts, youve made when debating with Ne5.

Keegan being forced to become England manager against his will, England manager being an impossible job.

Nonsense.

Keegan being forced to become England manager against his will, England manager being an impossible job.

Nonsense.

I never said he was forced against his will, but persuaded against his better judgement ...yes.

England will do fuck all while we play over hyped fatcat players, on a fucking jolly, based on reputaion, rather than form...

How well did he do at Fulham?  City?  England?

Don't know which way you're arguing this, but was speaking to a Citeh supporting mate of mine the other day, same age as me (23) who reckons Keegan is far and away the best manager they've had in his lifetime, and won't hear a word against him. There isn't a club team Keegan has left without them being in a far better position on the pitch than when he joined.

I really dont understand how it KILLS these people that Keegan was our best manager, though i have offered possible explanations before.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

England will do fuck all ever we're a tiny country amazing we ever won a WC, the way the game is now there's no chance of producing enough good english players

England will do f*** all ever we're a tiny country amazing we ever won a WC, the way the game is now there's no chance of producing enough good english players

only 2 countries with a bigger population have ever won a WC, faking owned

England will do f*** all ever we're a tiny country amazing we ever won a WC, the way the game is now there's no chance of producing enough good english players

Just off the top of my head... Italy, Brazil, France, Germany

FACKING OWNED

FACKING OWNED

only 4 then

FACKING OWNED

only 4 then

mackems.gif

first public appearance?  ;)

---

Published Date:  05 February 2009

FORMER England and Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan will today appeal to magistrates to keep his driving licence after he was caught speeding.

Keegan, 57, was clocked travelling 36mph in a 30mph zone by a speed camera on the A69 near Carlisle, Cumbria.

He pleaded guilty by post to the offence committed on August 27 and the conviction is likely to take the number of points on his licence to the legal maximum of 12.

Keegan is expected to plead mitigating circumstances at Carlisle Magistrates Court in an attempt to keep behind the wheel.

It is not known if he will attend the hearing, as he may argue the point through a solicitor or in a letter to the court.

The hearing is due to take place at 2pm.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/Keegan-faces-driving-ban.4949166.jp

Two? You mean two countries with smaller populations, I think. That is, Uruguay and Argentina.  Brazil, West Germany, France, and Italy all have/ had larger populations than England.

Guest The Libertine
Keegan is expected to plead mitigating circumstances at Carlisle Magistrates Court in an attempt to keep behind the wheel.

not like him :rolleyes: