Tim Krul

Syrette

Guest marky555

f ucking unbelieveable, unbelievable, unbelievable, ah mate, unbelievable, unbelievable

he was class tonight, was well impressed, looked confident at all times, class saves, great kicking

shoes off for timmy

Guest ToonFanNorway

I think Big PAV S has taught him everything  bluewink.gif

F**King great though well done kid  (HOPE JOSE WASNT WATCHING)  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Awesome performance. Absolutely brilliant with simply world class saves. He's a big guy himself - and he used that to perfection - made himself massive in that goal and Palermo just weren't going to score with him between the sticks.

Absolutely ecstatic for him, but i don't want to go over the top. We should be careful with him, and not 'burn him out' as Roeder would say. Probably a good idea to give him the odd appearance... like against Watford. He'll be brillant, so long as we treat him right. He's still got a lot to learn.

Guest ToonFanNorway

New Newcastle number 1 !!!

"SHAY, STEVE IM GONNA KEEP A CLEAN SHEET!"

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72336192.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A66E114B9264299B924E9C89C783688B46

New Newcastle number 1 !!!

"SHAY, STEVE IM GONNA KEEP A CLEAN SHEET!"

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72336192.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A66E114B9264299B924E9C89C783688B46

Is Harper about to start crying or something?

:lol:

If we had four defenders at the standard that our four goalkeepers are at we would be fantastic!

Props to Genoe and Sadler, good to see at least some of our coaches are worth the money they earn.

Whilst on the subject it appears Nigel Pearson might be doing the same, defence looked as solid as they have been all season at least.

And Despite Bresslaw, Armstrong, Carty, Gay looking Coltrane, Gielgood and Guy T ' Emmerdale, Krull loses out to Kruhl tonight!

Guest optimistic nit

:lol:

^ = my shirt name for either this season if i get the strip or next season. unless NSG grabs it first that is. blueyes.gif