***The How You're Feeling/What Feelings You'll Show Thread***

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Currently I'm on edge but I think that's due to a lack of sleep rather than the club. Our inconsistancy means you just never know, take tomorrow for example, it's a tough game to call because both teams are capably of beating the other depending on what side of the bed they wake up on.

Overall I'm still pretty confident we'll stay up. I think it will be tight due to the nature of the league but I think we'll just do enough. Having said that the current rot has to stop.

Trying to tell myself that there'll be 3 worse teams than us this season and that we're playing a poor side on Sunday. We're as likely to win as that lot, but this is Newcastle United and sometimes it just seems like they kick us in the nuts repeatedly.

I'm trying to remind myself that i feel lucky in life,  i have my health etc, while Sunday and football is just a game, but it really is hard sometimes.

Come on lads! Pull a win out  of the bag at the weekend, PLEASE.

I don't know what to make of it really. I try to not get too involved emotionally in the off the pitch stuff at the moment. Hard enough watching us play.

Disillusioned and very worried, and obviously as I've hinted out I am very, very uncertain over what the future holds.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I honestly feel like ripping some heads off.We have to at least beat West Brom and a point at home to Everton.We should do both but Im not so sure about anything anymore with these muppets in charge

Hopefully Saturday could be a good day.

Beat West Brom. Spurs lose vs Arsenal. Blackburn lose vs Villa. Mackems draw with Stoke. Chelsea beat Hull. Everton beat Bolton. Citeh beat Boro.

By my reckoning a good win would pull us 13th and 3 points clear of the relegation zone, and if we beat Everton two weeks after that could pull us onto 30 points and above the mackems who are away at Arsenal.

Our current plight is shite, no doubt, but its feasible that in 2 games time things could be a lot rosier because of who our rivals have to play.

Every week for the last few weeks I feel like I have been saying to myself "Come on. This is the week. Win today and we start to create a gap. It's a must win game etc etc". But it never happens and this season I dont think it will.

Now starting to feel quite down.  Our performances continue to show no signs of improvement, our manager continues to look he has lost his marbles, our squad looks thinner by the day and our owner has failed once again to back his manager.

I can't stop thinking about the Given deal and the two alleged 8m bids. Why was there no sense of urgency until Ashley started going to the matches again?

Because he and that doylem Llambias can't read a fucking league table.

I can't stop thinking about the Given deal and the two alleged 8m bids. Why was there no sense of urgency until Ashley started going to the matches again?

It appears not. Unprofessional from top to bottom.

I honestly feel like ripping some heads off.We have to at least beat West Brom and a point at home to Everton.We should do both but Im not so sure about anything anymore with these muppets in charge

Beat West Brom. Spurs lose vs Arsenal. Blackburn lose vs Villa. Mackems draw with Stoke. Chelsea beat Hull. Everton beat Bolton. Citeh beat Boro.

By my reckoning a good win would pull us 13th and 3 points clear of the relegation zone, and if we beat Everton two weeks after that could pull us onto 30 points and above the mackems who are away at Arsenal.

Our current plight is s****, no doubt, but its feasible that in 2 games time things could be a lot rosier because of who our rivals have to play.

I dont know mate,cant see us win 1 match ever mind 2 in a row

It appears not. Unprofessional from top to bottom.

Am I wrong to think he wasn't watching the matches? I mean, I can't remember exactly when Guthrie got hurt, and Barton had only just come back before getting hurt again. The Nolan deal came out of nowhere after that game.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Our current plight is s****, no doubt, but its feasible that in 2 games time things could be a lot rosier because of who our rivals have to play.

Just trying to be optimistic mate, it's all we've got! I know what you mean though, I cannot say with any confidence that we will win either/both of those games but it would be absolutely brilliant in terms of who everybody else is playing if we can pick up points from the next two, especially considering who we've got after that

I feel like i've lost all hope about a bright future for this club...God i miss the days when we were playing in the Champions League..

All im asking for is some stability and a longterm plan with a quaity manager who wants the same and..From there we can move slowly but gradually to better things. But i guess that's wishing for too much :(  Cannot see that happening with Ashley owning this club.

Get that utter fucking clueless cretin of a manager out of this club and things will look rosier. Under his stewardship I cannot feasibly see us getting a win anytime soon - even away to Brom.

Cannot put into words how frustrated, disappointed and angry I am with the situation at the moment. Have tried to feel apathetic about us and football in general recently, just to stop the constant frustration but time and time again I'm drawn back. Nolan's signing gave me real hope only for it to be dashed once again today.

Just trying to be optimistic mate, it's all we've got! I know what you mean though, I cannot say with any confidence that we will win either/both of those games but it would be absolutely brilliant in terms of who everybody else is playing if we can pick up points from the next two, especially considering who we've got after that

Yeah man its refreshing that theres still a bit of optimisim on here for a change.The thing that worries me most for the next few games is not we didnt get many players in,its the growing injury list.No team could cope with the amount of injurys we have at the mo.Although If Obas back it will make a hell of a difference

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Get that utter f***ing clueless cretin of a manager out of this club and things will look rosier. Under his stewardship I cannot feasibly see us getting a win anytime soon - even away to Brom.

Cannot put into words how frustrated, disappointed and angry I am with the situation at the moment. Have tried to feel apathetic about us and football in general recently, just to stop the constant frustration but time and time again I'm drawn back. Nolan's signing gave me real hope only for it to be dashed once again today.

Agreed

Guest diddimz

Get that utter f***ing clueless cretin of a manager out of this club and things will look rosier. Under his stewardship I cannot feasibly see us getting a win anytime soon - even away to Brom.

That's how I'm feeling, everytime an opportunity comes along to think this could be our week, this could be turning a corner, we can take off from here. and then something always happens to fuck it up. Ashley had said that he was going to make a statement after the window, and so I genuinely believed that something good would've happened to make his statement worthwhile. After the Nolan signing I felt like he had realised we need big investment to get a playing squad together. Now I feel like a kid whose gone to bed seeing the presents under the christmas tree, only to wake up and find that Mike Ashley stole christmas.