Manchester City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/01/09 - post match reaction from p24

Dave

Can we sell colocinni

f*** sake man calm down, every comment you've made in the past 5 mins has whinged on colo

he is quality, but playing with mongs in a s*** storm

At least Colo is making himself available and showing for the ball. Where the f*** are Duff and geremi?

Its down to the centre midfielders to get the ball to them ffs

Ofcourse theyve been nowhere, no ones giving the ball to em.

Jesus christ, I'm not listening to the match but I already know too many of you are knee-jerk-tastical once again, please fuck off from our club and go back to shopping, baking or whatever it was you used to do on a saturday/sunday afternoon.

:thup:

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

not even a sniff of a goal, absolutely no threat at all, very very poor. this could end up very embarassing.

Guest Stephen927

Swap Taylor and Colo around, worth a try aint it?

I'd go Taylor right back, Colo centre back and Edgar defensive midfield.

Can we sell colocinni

f*** sake man calm down, every comment you've made in the past 5 mins has whinged on colo

At least Colo is making himself available and showing for the ball. Where the f*** are Duff and geremi?

just fuck off please.

What colour scarf is Llambias supposed to wear, then?

Preferably one that looks like this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2087/1850664482_0dd189e926.jpg?v=0

I don't think that would keep him warm on a chilly winter evening.

Guest firetotheworks

Jesus christ, I'm not listening to the match but I already know too many of you are knee-jerk-tastical once again, please f*** off from our club and go back to shopping, baking or whatever it was you used to do on a saturday/sunday afternoon.

Fuck off, come back and then fuck off again when youre actually in a position to comment on whats going on.

Jesus christ, I'm not listening to the match but I already know too many of you are knee-jerk-tastical once again, please fuck off from our club and go back to shopping, baking or whatever it was you used to do on a saturday/sunday afternoon.

can't wait until after the match to celebrate our 5-1 win with a toast.

Can we sell colocinni

just f*** off please.

You f*** off ya moron. Im watching the game, clearly you're not are ya. Only Barton has looked decent in midfield, however Colo has looked awful when hes had the ball. If you disagree go get some tissues and share your feelings with them in future. Cheers

Guest tommykay

Jesus christ, I'm not listening to the match but I already know too many of you are knee-jerk-tastical once again, please f*** off from our club and go back to shopping, baking or whatever it was you used to do on a saturday/sunday afternoon.

f*** off, come back and then f*** off again when youre actually in a position to comment on whats going on.

Agree with First comment.

bartons got no outlet.

I still don't understand playing colo in mf and jonas on the bench. jonas is good in cmf and edgar is w***. Needs a reshuffle imo

Bad selections are bound to happen when you have the worst manager in the Premiership.