Manchester City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/01/09 - post match reaction from p24

Dave

how many goals have this XI collectively scored in their entire time with us?

Harper - 0

Edgar - 2

Enrique - 0

Bassong - 0

Taylor - 5 (I think)

Coloccini - 0

Barton - 2

Duff - 4

Jonas - 0

Geremi - 1

Carroll - 1

I make that 15.

Look, no one thinks we're barcalona out there, but this overwhelming amount of doommongering just isn't objective at all -- your own depression and perception of events on the pitch are effecting your view and clouding your reason. 

how many goals have this XI collectively scored in their entire time with us?

Harper - 0

Edgar - 2

Enrique - 0

Bassong - 0

Taylor - 5 (I think)

Coloccini - 0

Barton - 2

Duff - 4

Jonas - 0

Geremi - 1

Carroll - 1

I make that 15.

thanks. comes to something when our third choice centre half is our main goal threat.

Look, no one thinks we're barcalona out there, but this overwhelming amount of doommongering just isn't objective at all -- your own depression and perception of events on the pitch are effecting your view and clouding your reason. 

I'd agree if only there was something to hold onto. :undecided:

have to hope other scores go our way ... until the end of the season ... need to rely on home form, against the Mackems, Fulham, Portsmouth, we need 9 points ...

Good to see Portsmouth lose last night, Hull are losing, need 'Boro to lose tonight... we might not drop too many places ...

and at one-nil, I'm still hopeful we can get something from this

Pah, we don't need your optimism, with our internet streams, high horses and knee jerk reactions.

It's hardly a knee-jerk by now tbf. :-[

What the hell, dont start trying to use logic on them

Yes sorry your absolutely correct. We 're doomed, our future rests on this second half of football.

have to hope other scores go our way ... until the end of the season ... need to rely on home form, against the Mackems, Fulham, Portsmouth, we need 9 points ...

Good to see Portsmouth lose last night, Hull are losing, need 'Boro to lose tonight... we might not drop too many places ...

Pah, we don't need your optimism, with our internet streams, high horses and knee jerk reactions.

Yes sorry your absolutely correct. We 're doomed, our future rests on this second half of football.

Your actually being serious. We have played like this for weeks, what makes you think we will suddenly improve?

Who said we're doomed ?

All i see is people criticizing certain players, myself included for being complete sh.t

Then some of you clowns are having a go about our "knee jerk" reactions because uz arent watching the game. I dont see what the problem is.

The longer this stays at 1-0 they more they'll get nervy, still in this.

:thup:

Hopefully their fans will get impatient too.

Normally I'd concur, but we just don't have a goalscorer on the pitch right now.

ANd they don't have Richard Dunne to do it for us :(