I Can't See Us Winning Another Game This Season.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest diddimz

I've said it for a while now, and believe its more true then ever. The derby is our most important game this season, we lose and we're as good as down, we win, and we may just get the confidence the lads need to keep us up.

Some diabolical sages pointed out over a year ago when most of the team was crocked that our physio and training staff must be shit. Anyone still willing to tell me it's bad luck?

Anyway, there's no reason we should get relegated. If fat fuck just puts his hand in his pocket he could get in a few players to comfortably move us up the table. It's still January.

Problem is, he's a right cunt.

I don't reckon it would make any difference who we signed now, they can't help us. Team confidence is too low, new players wouldn't lift us, they would quickly be pulled down too.

I have never felt this strongly since we came up. Even in the darkest depths of Gullit, Souness and Allardyce I remained hoepful.

Not now though.

I'd like to disagree, I just can't.

just had a look at the championshit league table to scrutinise our games for next season and i'm grinning to myself here to think we might be going to doncaster, swansea, plymouth & blackpool next season assuming donny stay up!!

:lol: jesus fucking christ, fuck a duck

Still games against Man U, Chels, Liv, Arse, Villa, Everton - lucky if we get 1 point from those

That gives us 9 games to get some serious points, screw up against the scum and w brom and we are quickly running out of time and chances.

Guest guinness_fiend

Having just looked at the league table, I feel slightly more optimistic.

We are currently sitting at 16th place on 23 points, having played 23 games.  Ignoring Fulham, who have a game in hand, Hull City are only four points ahead of us and they are 10th.

Looking at the fixtures coming up, I honestly believe that we can pick up points (specifically at Mackems, West Brom, possibly at Everton, Bolton, Hull, Stoke, Tottenham, possibly at Portsmouth, Middlesbrough and Fulham).  That does not sounds like a lost cause to me.  Hopefully, with a little luck, we might still be playing Premiership football next season.

Guest toonlass

Having just looked at the league table, I feel slightly more optimistic.

We are currently sitting at 16th place on 23 points, having played 23 games.  Ignoring Fulham, who have a game in hand, Hull City are only four points ahead of us and they are 10th.

Looking at the fixtures coming up, I honestly believe that we can pick up points (specifically at Mackems, West Brom, possibly at Everton, Bolton, Hull, Stoke, Tottenham, possibly at Portsmouth, Middlesbrough and Fulham).  That does not sounds like a lost cause to me.  Hopefully, with a little luck, we might still be playing Premiership football next season.

When the hell have we had any luck?

Guest Stephen927

We're sinking without trace.

We're just not getting the luck, on another day maybe we would have had a penalty, but then I suppose you can't rely on luck to keep you in this league.

Kinnear has to take a fair amount of the blame. His tactics have been the same since he got he, the only thing that changes is the personnel. Surely we haven't looked like a convincing Premiership outfit for a while, so why not change things about a bit, go 4-3-3, 4-5-1, try and change the way we play.

We now have to rely on how shit the rest of the other teams are at the arse end of the league, because as far as I can see Ashley isn't going to significantly invest in this squad without players going first.

Tragic.

Guest Howaythetoon

We can't score enough goals, we concede too many, we can't hang onto leads, we lose too many. There is zero spirit within the camp. The manager is a rambling idiot and the fans are apathetic. I can't see us picking up enough points to stay up. Like I said destined to go down.

I need to be proved wrong in the next 180 minutes we play or relegation will be almost a certainty.

I've Got To Admit I Think We're Pretty Screwed Ourselves. The Next Two Weekends Really Are Mega Make Or Break. Who Knows, We May All Be Suprised? Lets Hope!

• 2 weeks later...

Jonas back in, Martins fit, we'll beat Everton.

Everton is our most realstic chance of getting 3 points compared to the rest of the home games.......must win

More realistic than smoggies, Pompey and Fulham?