Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest Heneage

Sounds like people have been waiting for the first slip up to have a go tbh.

Absolutely.

Or maybe he's just slow and s***?

Or maybe he made a mistake and is getting stick for that mistake. He's a good player but today showed a daft decision.

Absolutely.

Or maybe he's just slow and shit?

You're only proving what James said tbh.

Or I'm just giving my honest opinion which has been the same throughout this thread from day one.

Absolutely.

Or maybe he's just slow and shit?

Or I'm just giving my honest opinion which has been the same throughout this thread from day one.

I think that's the same thing. :lol:

Absolutely.

Or maybe he's just slow and s***?

All that means is that you had written him off before he even played a match :doh:

Newcastle midfielder Kevin Nolan has apologised to Victor Anichebe after his two-footed lunge on the Everton striker that saw him sent off in Sunday's 0-0 draw at St James' Park. (Various)

Anichebe was saved a serious injury by his £12 shin pads. (Daily Mail)

You bloody idiot Nolan, I'm not bothered about the impact of the sending off in the last game but I'm now seriously scared we have to go away to a decent looking Bolton with a midfield unit of Butt and Smith or Butt and Geremi.

Guthrie not back in contention?

You bloody idiot Nolan, I'm not bothered about the impact of the sending off in the last game but I'm now seriously scared we have to go away to a decent looking Bolton with a midfield unit of Butt and Smith or Butt and Geremi.

Guthrie would be my first choice. Put him in ahead of everyone but Barton.

I think a midfield trio of Barton, Guthrie and Nolan would be disciplined (tactically) enough to allow us to play a 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation.

I haven't heard anything about Gutrie,  I think our best cm is him and Barton, can't wait to see them play together on a regular basis, we might actually not have the worst midfield in the league if we do.

Great how some people write off a player after two and a half games for us. Nice one!

Great how some people think a player is suddenly going to get a lot better (beacuse he really needs to to be classed a half decent signing) when he's been wank in the same league for several seasons.

Average at best, it's got 'panic buy' written all over it.

Having Guthrie & Barton, we really didn't need Nolan. Probably the most boring central midfield in the world, especially when you throw Geremi & Butt in there.

Guest optimistic nit

possibly already answered but is it a one or three game ban ?

should definately be a 3. its 3 for a straight red, and i cant see it being reduced for that tackle.

possibly already answered but is it a one or three game ban ?

should definately be a 3. its 3 for a straight red, and i cant see it being reduced for that tackle.

you can get a one for a straight red. i thought a 3 was for violent conduct and i'm not sure what the ref has reported it as.

Just seen replays of the tackle for the first time, absolutely horrible. What was he thinking? No excuse for that.

Saying that though, I still think he'll be a good player for us, and I don't think he's the kind of player that would deliberately hurt another player, he's no Cattermole.

Just seen replays of the tackle for the first time, absolutely horrible. What was he thinking? No excuse for that.

Saying that though, I still think he'll be a good player for us, and I don't think he's the kind of player that would deliberately hurt another player, he's no Cattermole.

What I think he was trying to do is get between the ball and Anichebe, and turn his back so Anichebe would run into his arse. He saw Anichebe loose control and tried to get between him and the ball. Now Anichebe just managed to stretch his leg, get the ball and be hit by Nolan...

It wasn't the smartest thing to do and deserved red for sure but it was just unlucky in the end that Anichebe managed to stretch his leg under Nolan's tackle.