Ryan Taylor

Dave

Steadman's the f***ing man.

He's really not though Kanji. I know a person who was skiing and injured her knee up there and he said they had to have surgery because it was a meniscus tear or whatever. She went back to Brazil for a second opinion where it showed it was nowhere near what he was suggesting. This is a very common criticism apparently of him, with second opinions being the complete opposite of what he thinks. Remember that, always important to get a second opinion.

Although in this case the problem has already been identified, and in the end most surgeons know what they are doing. Don't see the point in flying Raylor over there.

;)

He's really not though Kanji. I know a person who was skiing and injured her knee up there and he said they had to have surgery because it was a meniscus tear or whatever. She went back to Brazil for a second opinion where it showed it was nowhere near what he was suggesting. This is a very common criticism apparently of him, with second opinions being the complete opposite of what he thinks. Remember that, always important to get a second opinion.

Although in this case the problem has already been identified, and in the end most surgeons know what they are doing. Don't see the point in flying Raylor over there.

;)

I don't know dude? :lol: I just know he worked on many of our players and many famous athletes? So I assumed he was good? Perhaps your friend's injury had more time to heal or the swelling was less and that's what she needed?

Also, who cares? I like the idea that the surgeon who saved Shearer will hopefully sort out the free kick assassin now? :thup:

;)

I don't know dude? :lol: I just know he worked on many of our players and many famous athletes? So I assumed he was good? Perhaps your friend's injury had more time to heal or the swelling was less and that's what she needed?

Also, who cares? I like the idea that the surgeon who saved Shearer will hopefully sort out the free kick assassin now? :thup:

:lol:

:thup: Steadman's still a greedy old man ;)

;)

He's considered one of the premier knee surgeons in the world for athletes. Good enough for Usain Bolt, multiple Olympians, multiple pro teams, and Manchester United, but let's slag him off and question the club about this too because what else would we do.

;)

He's considered one of the premier knee surgeons in the world for athletes. Good enough for Usain Bolt, multiple Olympians, multiple pro teams, and Manchester United, but let's slag him off and question the club about this too because what else would we do.

Hey, I'd take completely anecdotal evidence over any of that shit any day of the week.

;)

Know all about that, know a fair bit about Steadman tbf. Wasn't slagging the club off ffs. I just think that in the end there are a lot of surgeons out there who get less exposure than him that are equally good. He's a big name in orthopaedics and credits to him for being one of the best. But I wasn't really slagging the club, just calling the man himself old and greedy, am I entitled to that opinion?

Don't see the point in flying Raylor over there.

Thought you were criticizing the club with this. Anyway, I'm definitely not about to argue any further about the qualities of an orthopedic knee surgeon. That would be a new low.

Don't see the point in flying Raylor over there.

Thought you were criticizing the club with this. Anyway, I'm definitely not about to argue any further about the qualities of an orthopedic knee surgeon. That would be a new low.

:p

Aye was definitely not criticizing them though. Don't worry about that. Wasn't even trying to start a discussion.

Felipao literally hates everyone.

:lol: You couldn't have put it better. The  two only persons I'll let go is Mike and Kanji, they're good DUDES.

Well now I just feel bad.

:lol: You couldn't have put it better. The  two only persons I'll let go is Mike and Kanji, they're good DUDES.

Well now I just feel bad.

Don't. Schizofrenia is a diagnosis and I'll support you through it. Cunt :lol:

Schizofrenia

You don't even understand the level of cold sweat wakeup Dave pulled just now. His Ichabod Crane nightcap flew off his head and everything.

You misspelled that word so hard it's like a new word. You saw the red squiggles and didn't give a fuck. Respect.

:huff:

Aye Cuba, I rarely see you in these parts of the forum. You know you and Kanji are the only guys I can trust on here. Sympathy like for Mike though.

Isn't Felipao half Brazilian, half Swedish.

Being a man who loves football and beautiful women of course he is going to look down on everyone else :lol:

:thup: :lol: