Ryan Taylor

Dave

Awful news for the guy, I'm really curious as to how it's managed to fuck him for next year as well though.

Our medical staff.

I think he's going to have to be very lucky if this doesn't force him to retire, I doubt we will ever see him again though.

When this appeared on my FB news feed (via the BBC TotalSport page), I thought it was an old story from earlier in the season.

Gutted for the lad, and agree with above - wonder if he will play again.

Not just the physical aspects, but mentally too. Suffering a recurring serious injury has gotta put doubt in his own mind too, when he eventually is ready to begin training again... i.e. the apprehension of whether it'll happen again.

Best wishes to him anyway.

Awful news for the guy, I'm really curious as to how it's managed to fuck him for next year as well though.

Our medical staff.

I think he's going to have to be very lucky if this doesn't force him to retire, I doubt we will ever see him again though.

Our medical staff are at fault for this? Sorry, what is this based on?

Like others, when I saw this story on-line I checked the date thinking it was an accidental post of the story about the injury he got against Atromitos.

People blaming our medical staff can't think much of the medical facilities and staff at Clairefontaine either (where Ben Arfa does his rehabilitation).

This season (May 2012 to April 2013) We've had 87 separate injuries reported for our squad so far: -

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/clubs/16/newcastle_united_injuries.html

Like others, when I saw this story on-line I checked the date thinking it was an accidental post of the story about the injury he got against Atromitos.

People blaming our medical staff can't think much of the medical facilities and staff at Clairefontaine either (where Ben Arfa does his rehabilitation).

This season (May 2012 to April 2013) We've had 87 separate injuries reported for our squad so far: -

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/clubs/16/newcastle_united_injuries.html

Is that the most in the PL?