JFK made an approach for Kieran Richardson.

Guest Heneage

It doesnt matter whether he's decent or not, because they rate him. All we did was go after a player we had no chance atall of getting. A total waste of time.

We went after Johnson, who we surely knew was out of reach from the Given negotiations, and we went for Richardson, a player Sunderland would never sell to us. Anybody with a brain could work out Sunderland would reject that offer. He starts for them, they don't need the money, and they wouldn't sell to us. What was the fuckin point? Erm, to put across the impression we were trying to sign players. Obvious really.

Guest quklaani

He's not a left winger by any stretch of the imagination, he's just left footed and so got played there by Ferguson (although arguably his best performances always came at left back) because he tries that with every left footed player at the club.

Decent Centre-mid really, bit of a twat though.

Guest Stephen927

He's on about the same level as N'Zogbia except he's more injury prone.

My main concern about buying from Sunderland is their prices will undoubtedly be inflated because we're their rivals, which is understandable.

If he's good enough I couldn't give two shits about who he's played for or where he's come from.

It doesnt matter whether he's decent or not, because they rate him. All we did was go after a player we had no chance atall of getting. A total waste of time.

We went after Johnson, who we surely knew was out of reach from the Given negotiations, and we went for Richardson, a player Sunderland would never sell to us. Anybody with a brain could work out Sunderland would reject that offer. He starts for them, they don't need the money, and they wouldn't sell to us. What was the fuckin point? Erm, to put across the impression we were trying to sign players. Obvious really.

...and we have a winner!

Pretty much a like for like with N'zogbia in terms of where he can play.

I find it remarkable that some people think that he wouldn't be an improvement on Duff (can't comment on Lovenkrands yet). He's a full England international, 24 years old, comfortable on the ball, has some pace and can actually take a free kick (anyone spot that?). We now live in a world where James Milner went for £12 million so that has set a benchmark for valuations of young English players. As we languish in the nether regions of the Premiership, and will probably continue to do so, how anyone can believe that, in our current state, he isn't good enough to play for us is beyond me.  Anyways it's academic - the deal (if it ever existed) was dead in the water.

I find it remarkable that some people think that he wouldn't be an improvement on Duff (can't comment on Lovenkrands yet). He's a full England international, 24 years old, comfortable on the ball, has some pace and can actually take a free kick (anyone spot that?). We now live in a world where James Milner went for £12 million so that has set a benchmark for valuations of young English players. As we languish in the nether regions of the Premiership, and will probably continue to do so, how anyone can believe that, in our current state, he isn't good enough to play for us is beyond me.  Anyways it's academic - the deal (if it ever existed) was dead in the water.

absolutely spot on. Would've been a big improvement on our squad albeit an overpriced one at that. For someone who is 'shite' he'd walk into our team for Saturday.

absolutely spot on. Would've been a big improvement on our squad albeit an overpriced one at that. For someone who is 's****' he'd walk into our team for Saturday.

He'd certainly be an improvement on Duff or the dearly departed French c***, but he wouldn't be on Jonas and Jonas should absolutely be playing on the left wing every week.

We should have been looking to strengthen other areas instead.

absolutely spot on. Would've been a big improvement on our squad albeit an overpriced one at that. For someone who is 's****' he'd walk into our team for Saturday.

He'd certainly be an improvement on Duff or the dearly departed French c***, but he wouldn't be on Jonas and Jonas should absolutely be playing on the left wing every week.

We should have been looking to strengthen other areas instead.

He'd of played central midfield, he hasn't played on the wing for a while He would have given us drive forward, a danger from distance on the shot, a set piece taker who is left footed and regularly works the keeper on set pieces. As quayside said it doesn't matter its not going to happen. Sunderland would never sell one of their top players direct to us.

Would people rather have signed no one, than have signed Richardson then?

I'd rather have signed someone else than waste precious time trying to make daft deals which never had chance in hell of coming off.

Of course we enquired about him.  JFK probably rang Sunderland and asked to speak to Kieran Richardson.  He's proven in most press conferences he has lost the plot.  He probably thought he was phoning Man U to enquire about Giggs.  

I'd rather have signed someone else than waste precious time trying to make daft deals which never had chance in hell of coming off.

But to answer the question.........?

Let me rephrase it then: I'd rather have attempted to sign someone else than waste precious time trying to make daft deals which never had chance in hell of coming off.

Let me rephrase it then: I'd rather have attempted to sign someone else than waste precious time trying to make daft deals which never had chance in hell of coming off.

But to answer the question.....

But to answer the question.....

Kerian Richardson is a big pile of shit disguised as a footballer, he should be nowhere near any premierleague side, if we'd signed him i would've been extremley pissed, i'd much rather give a chance to someone like Kazinga than him.