The Newcastle-Online Design Competition Results!

Guest Admin

Hello again all,

We'd just like to extend our thanks to everyone who voted in the competition thread and to praise (nearly) everyone for the lack of clever-shite behaviour and adherence to the voting structure, it made life a lot easier when counting up the votes! It's definitely also necessary to show some more appreciation to the entrants for their hard work and time spent on coming up with some great designs. It was a surprise to us that the voting wasn't closer than it turned out to be as we thought the quality of entrants was extremely high.

So, without further Freddy Adu, after counting a recounting the votes (we do things properly round here) the results are as follows... *DUN DUN DUN*

In third place, with 10.2% of the vote... M4TT!

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8327/nologo1vs2.jpg

In second place, with 20.4% of the vote... Andy!

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2682/newcastleonline7fu5.png

But ladies and gentlemen, your winner with a landslide 52.3% of the vote... junkhead!!!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5889/noskyline31ea2.jpg

Congratulations to our Bulgarian graphics maestro, who wins a t-shirt of his choosing from the Newcastle-Online Shop and the love and adulation of miserable Newcastle fans everywhere!

Better yet... whose fantastic hand-drawn image of some of the region's most iconic objects (perhaps with added SJP) will be a major part of the redevelopment of Newcastle-Online and who will have the great honour of working with the N-O Admin Team in making this forum the sexiest place to moan about Newcastle United on the 'net! :snod:

We hope you are happy with your winner and that we can come up with a design befitting the exquisite membership of this forum.

Thanks again,

The N-O Admins.

Even though it is a bit too Hip Hopish/grafittiastic and hard to take serious, it was the best out of the less shit  :cheesy:  :-X

Yes i said it, i cant say i can make it any better myself, but with some modification it could be nice.

That's very magnanimous of you. ;)

Well done Junky.  :thup:

Well done evrybody!!!Especially Junkhead for his imaginative design..And all of the other enrants,which were excellent also...i'd better go...i'm sounding too much like the terrific Martin O'Neill.

You are rapidly becoming my favourite poster on here. I love the positivity, and the jokes, and the avatar... :smitten:

Well done evrybody!!!Especially Junkhead for his imaginative design..And all of the other enrants,which were excellent also...i'd better go...i'm sounding too much like the terrific Martin O'Neill.

Oh my, you aren't Martin O'Neill? My world is crashing down around me now.

Well done to junkhead, too, for what I think is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. I genuinely think that a forum based on that design, allied with the hand-drawn logo he has already produced as well, could look absolutely fantastic.

Just give us a few years to get it sorted...

Congrats junkhead, well earned victory.

You better choose the STR8888 LIKE A BANANA shirt though, seriously. Or I'll come after you at night to punish you for your blasphemy  :knuppel2:

I actually got that shirt, and its lush must be said, recommended, also bought the Jonas shirt for a Newcastle friend of mine for his birthday (wich made him a very happy man, the asked the question what he would do with it when Jonas actually scores)  :lol:

I've ordered that Jonas one and had thought the same too! Also got "Duff is duff" on the way, which I thought was a safe bet until I saw Football First last night...

Congrats junkhead, well earned victory.

You better choose the STR8888 LIKE A BANANA shirt though, seriously. Or I'll come after you at night to punish you for your blasphemy  :knuppel2:

My vote for the forum's new tag line. :snod:

Well done to everyone who entered, some brilliant designs but junkhead is a truly worthy winner, great effort from him. :clap:

Yay! Thanks for voting lads :-*

This particular image has its faults and I agree with manupstairs's remark.. but I have a few ideas on the general layout and concept and I promise you the forum will look good after we're done with it... in 2018

Brilliant design, well worthy of a winners place, and a massive improvement to the site.

Class idea this competition was.  :coolsmiley:

Haha!

Anyway, well done Junkhead, and well done to everyone who submitted a genuine image; the club may be doing shite, but at least its biggest forum is in fine form.  :thup:

Guest guinness_fiend

Fully deserved. Didn't Junkhead say he drew the preliminary design on a napkin?

with his own s*** too due to biros being banned in Bulgaria.

:lol: