Oh dear God ... Bryan Robson

KaKa

What is the point of appointing El Tel?  He doesn't know the strengths and weaknesses of the players and he would only receive the same lukewarm support that Kinnear enjoyed. 

If you are worried that Hughton & Calderwood lack leadership, appoint Wise.  If you want someone popular, appoint Shearer.  Otherwise stick with the coaches that know the club and make a long term appointment this summer. 

What is the point of appointing El Tel?  He doesn't know the strengths and weaknesses of the players and he would only receive the same lukewarm support that Kinnear enjoyed.  

If you are worried that Hughton & Calderwood lack leadership, appoint Wise.  If you want someone popular, appoint Shearer.  Otherwise stick with the coaches that know the club and make a long term appointment this summer. 

If Venables is appointed it will be to keep us up due to his experience, coaching and management capability with a specific brief to keep us up. Wise and Shearer aren't realistic alternatives for different reasons which have been explained plenty of times before.

ahhhh Chester-le-Streets finest.  Therefore I'm all for him.

not.

He was never interested in playing for us so I'd rather not, he's more plastic than Bruce ever was.

what a load of short sighted rubbish

Guest LucaAltieri

How about a player manager?

Michael Owen? Nicky Butt? Steve Harper? Geremi? Cacapa? Barton? Nolan? Steven Taylor? Beye?

Nile Ranger.

(someone had to.)

It will probably end up being someone we all thought was dead again.

The options on the table for me are:

Bobby Campbell (Chelsea manager 88-91)

David Webb (Chelsea manager 1993)

Billy Bonds (West Ham manager 1990-1994)

Guest toonlass

It will probably end up being someone we all thought was dead again.

The options on the table for me are:

Bobby Campbell (Chelsea manager 88-91)

David Webb (Chelsea manager 1993)

Billy Bonds (West Ham manager 1990-1994)

Are they not all dead?

Gerry Francis would tick a few of Ashleys boxes.  Jeez, where will it all end?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cymru/chwaraeon/safle/peldroed_wrecsam/images/brian_little203.jpg

Sir Brian!

*sinks to knees* What a great side he put together for us, and he was my childhood idol.

I can tell you that if KK hadn't come back in March 92 after his walk-out, we would have been highly-likely to have appointed Brian Little, then at Leicester.

A good manager, did wonders at Darlo in early 90s, made one bad mistake - signing Collymore whilst Villa manager.