Season tickets: are you going to renew?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A not so massively hypothetical question. Would NJS renew if the price of a season ticket was slashed?

Sorry no - being honest without wanting to sound like a dick I could afford a lot more if I really wanted it.

Even if it was £20 a season I'd still have to get to home games (I live in Essex) which costs at least £50 a game.

• 1 month later...
Guest Phil K

I think people for all their apparent euphoria over Big Al will still want to wait and see.

Still early yet - Chelsea a bad one to start.

• 1 month later...
Guest toonlass

So who is/has renewed. I am thinking about changing my seat to the Gallowgate end, but will still be there. What's the Gallowgate like for singing etc?

Guest Roger Kint

So who is/has renewed. I am thinking about changing my seat to the Gallowgate end, but will still be there. What's the Gallowgate like for singing etc?

Mixed, upper parts are quite good but theres still large parts which sit on their hands. Booing is rife by some mind :kinnear:

Guest toonlass

Mixed, upper parts are quite good but theres still large parts which sit on their hands. Booing is rife by some mind :kinnear:

Cheers

Guest Roger Kint

Cheers

Have some friends in the middle tier and we have all been stuck with 3 year tickets so toying with moving seats next to each other from this year. Anywhere to the East stand side will be decent like.

Relegation has only made my resolve greater - the clubs needs the fans more than ever - definetely renewing.

Exactly.

Plenty of fickle people bailing out mind with all manner of excuses.......although if it's a financial one, I have no problem with that.

Cancelled the direct debit with no intention of renewing - would renew if club is sold.

So if the club is not sold your never going to go back until the point that MA leaves ?

Yes - but I'm pretty confident it will be sold within 2 years at the most.

I still intend to go to a few away games.

& put money into other clubs instead? ???

No - Support the team without contributing to the corrupt.

I suppose you were only to happy to  line Shepherd's back pocket though?

If I didn't live 4,500 miles away from the ground, Iw ould renew the season ticket , that is still in my name in a heartbeat, despite what they've put us through I really can't wait for next season to start. Fresh hope is there.