Cattermole Seriously Injures Another Player.

Crumpy Gunt

Nothing wrong with what he did to be fair, it was just a full blooded challenge, when your getting paid in million's the least you can expect is challenges like this, Football is  a tough game in the end.

Football isn't rugby. You don't go on the pitch expecting to be stretchered off with an oxygen tank attached.

Just seen the challenge. Completely out of control tackle. Hope he gets suspended for a good while..

The footballing world will rejoice when Cattermole finally breaks his own leg.

Such a cunt. Hope someone breaks his face.

Sounds like just the sort of player we need in our midfield, to be fair. I'd lay pretty good money on it happening one day, too.

Just seen the challenge. Completely out of control tackle. Hope he gets suspended for a good while..

Sounds like just the sort of player we need in our midfield, to be fair. I'd lay pretty good money on it happening one day, too.

I wouldn't. He detests us.

I wouldn't. He detests us.

I hear you. It's just that there's some sort of perverse inevitability about it though...

Such a c***. Hope someone breaks his face.

We already have Barton....