U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ToonUltra

Academy youngster, apparently one to watch.

General consensus is a topic for a player right? as per my earlier poll. In that case, here it is.

Now, don´t get mad because we don´t agree with you on how this forum works ToonUltra :lol:

confused?

No, you are. What´s the point of starting a thread about a player no one has anything to say about atm? You´re just doing it to be an ass.

Pointless fact, he used to live round the corner from me, and used to play football with me and my mates when he was 4 year old. Always had a ball at his feet and he used to support Manure (probably still does). He had a posh accent back then though, I don't know if he's more of a Shola when it comes to talking these days.

Pointless fact, he used to live round the corner from me, and used to play football with me and my mates when he was 4 year old. Always had a ball at his feet and he used to support Manure (probably still does). He had a posh accent back then though, I don't know if he's more of a Shola when it comes to talking these days.

This thread has officially taken off.

Thank fuck ToonUltra was here to set this off. It's been a beautiful day. I'm now off to have a wank.

Why do so many feel they have the right to determine what other people find acceptable for communication?

If a thread is shit it will disappear of page 1 as quick as anything. Every reply calling for a thread to be locked, as though you are some arbitrator of what constitutes a fair and proper topic, just make sure it hangs around longer.

Why do so many feel they have the right to determine what other people find acceptable for communication?

If a thread is shit it will disappear of page 1 as quick as anything. Every reply calling for a thread to be locked, as though you are some arbitrator of what constitutes a fair and proper topic, just make sure it hangs around longer.

lol he mad

It's a good point, but I think the incessant and immediate hounding of mongish threads like this serve as a warning to other attention seekers who just want their name at the top of the forum.

Surprised geordie4eva69 hasn't started a thread in GC :undecided: