U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest reefatoon

What the hell is happening in this picture?  It's like a scene out of monkey magic.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/49/d2/0,,10278~12112457,00.jpg

What the hell is happening in this picture?  It's like a scene out of monkey magic.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/49/d2/0,,10278~12112457,00.jpg

Looks normal to me, our player has just had a shot at goal and their player flung himself in front of him try and block the shot.

Disappointed we haven't managed to tie Inman down to a new contract and he looks set to move to Crewe, honestly believe he will be playing in the Prem one day and has big potential.

I hope he does. Never understood why he was always overlooked.

Disappointed we haven't managed to tie Inman down to a new contract and he looks set to move to Crewe, honestly believe he will be playing in the Prem one day and has big potential.

Me neither, i think he's comfortably better than the current bunch that have actually been given a chance here and there the likes of Newton and Richardson. He goes out on loan for the first time and is loved by Crewe fans and actually did a fantastic job for them then he comes back with no appreciation from us. Very disappointing. Actually take my hat off him for turning down the new deal to take the step down to work his way back up if he feels that’s best way he will get recognised. Good luck to him, our loss.

Me neither, i think he's comfortably better than the current bunch that have actually been given a chance here and there the likes of Newton and Richardson. He goes out on loan for the first time and is loved by Crewe fans and actually did a fantastic job for them then he comes back with no appreciation from us. Very disappointing. Actually take my hat off him for turning down the new deal to take the step down to work his way back up if he feels that’s best way he will get recognised. Good luck to him, our loss.

When I went hunting on Crewe forums they didn't seem to love him.  They wanted him back for his goals but thought that his technique and all round midfield game was poor.  The complaints were similar to those spoken about Nolan basically.

Well my mate's a Crewe fan and he said he's better than anything they've got in his position and would be an excellent signing if they managed to get him and they really took to him. He said they did try and play him out wide which never worked out for him but when in behind the striker he was fantastic for them. When i've been to reserves matches he's often looked like he's got the ability and i've always been a big fan of his and really do hope he carves a good career out for himself which i do believe he will. However I’m probably being bias as I watched him for our school team as he was in my brother’s year and he was a class apart then so have always followed him and hoped he would do well.

I always assumed Brett was Australian :lol:

I also keep thinking Santoon is a yank for some reason :dontknow:

Never really had the Aussie assumption before, i've always been told i must be a yank. I'm just from North Shields, nothing to shout about here, sorry to fool you guys with my name  :whatdidido: