U23s & Academy

Skirge

Explains the cryptic tweets from him oct/Nov time. Whatever happens with this, I think it's obvious the reserves and academy have needed freshening up for a long time, but that's not likely to happen under this regime.

New boy Peter, runs like a cheetah,

Beardsley's going to be a child beater.

In terms of ability, probably one of my favourite ever players but I was there at Anfield........about time this fraudulent, lick-spittle shithouse was drummed out of the club in all honesty

Inexcusable if even approaching the truth. Especially given the previous allegations and decision to allow him to subsequently return to coaching. Beardsley is in such a position of power, not only given his job title but his status within the club given his playing exploits. Sickens me to think of him making the lives of young lads, who are desperate to attain a slice of what he has had, a misery. Hope it is not true.

Guest neesy111

Same thing was accused in 2002-03 with Ross Gardner and James Beaumont.

Has he been involved continuously since then? That's bloody yonks in the academy.

I think he has in various roles.  Ridiculous he's been involved that long.

So that's why El-Mhanni's barely featured this year. He's meant to be very skillful fwiw. Wonder if its a bit of jealousy on Beardsley's part. Hope he goes because it seems like most of the lads are on Yasin's side.

Wants binning, that much has been clear for years.

:thup:

Aye, this.

The Academy being utter garbage isn't all down to him, it's mainly sheer negligence from the ownership across the last decade but he has played a part. When/If the takeover is announced the whole club from Academy level up to the structure of the club's hierarchy needs ridiculous levels of fixing and ameliorating.

Wants binning, that much has been clear for years.

:thup:

Aye, this.

The Academy being utter garbage isn't all down to him, it's mainly sheer negligence from the ownership across the last decade but he has played a part. When/If the takeover is announced the whole club from Academy level up to the structure of the club's hierarchy needs ridiculous levels of fixing and ameliorating.

Hes been here most of the last decade in some capacity, whos came through under his tenure? Just because he was a good player, doesn't mean he can coach.

He can f*** right off. He should of went when Pardew did.