U23s & Academy

Skirge

The Club can also announce that its Academy has been awarded Category One status - the highest ranking under the Premier League's Elite Players Performance Plan (EPPP).

And up goes the asking price.

:lol: Well done. Knew there had to be some way this could be twisted to a negative.

What's he got to lose by giving someone like Aaron's, Streete, Armstrong the last 6 games. So we may lose again, it's happening anyway. There really is no better time

I am sure they would love it and it would be great for the fans to see some new hungry players. They would get blamed by Pardew though.

What's he got to lose by giving someone like Aaron's, Streete, Armstrong the last 6 games. So we may lose again, it's happening anyway. There really is no better time

I am sure they would love it and it would be great for the fans to see some new hungry players. They would get blamed by Pardew though.

Oh I know that, I just think it would really be good for the club and fans to see a few young lads coming through and add something for last 6 games

Oh I know that, I just think it would really be good for the club and fans to see a few young lads coming through and add something for last 6 games

Go watch the under 21's instead of giving Mike Ashley all the cash

• 3 weeks later...

It's that time again - chance to get our hands on some silverware! :laugh:

The U21s are taking on Blyth Spartans in the Senior Cup final at SJP tomorrow.

Kick off is 7pm. Admission is from the East Stand - £6 adults, £3 concessions.

Not free to season ticket holders and members.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast
:lol: The highlights looked really entertaining although I'm not too sure about the level on show. Lot of mistakes in all of the buildups. Judging by the highlights Bigi does look head and shoulders above the rest.