U23s & Academy

Skirge

"It'll be a great experience for him in Hong Kong. He'll be the standout for our team

He's good running on the ball, which is what you need on a pitch like that, and he's one that we've got high hopes for in the first team. He's probably the main one."

Just to confirm, Aaron is the only one we have high hopes for, the rest of you are average at best, may as well not show up tbh.

Seems like a lot of our younguns have been Pardewed and are getting shipped out.

Something terribly wrong with our coaching staff? Last player to break through from the reserves or academy? A.Armstrong hasn't done that yet! or Dummett. Quite a few promising youngsters have been bought but none of them aren't even close to the first team or ever will be...is it the so called developement squad that isn't doing their job?

Conor Newton ‏@Conor_Newton1 39m

Sad to hear I won't be at Newcastle United next season but I'm looking forward to a new page of my career & life. (1/2)

But I would like to thank the club and wish them & my friends I leave behind there all the best in their future endeavours  (2/2)

• 2 weeks later...

@robbieelliott3: I remember training with Ramsey as a 15/16 year old at #nufc  Could have got him for 500k.Arguably wouldn't be the player he is today #shame

@robbieelliott3: He came when Roeder was manager. Trained with first team and didn't look out of place even at that young age. Club wouldnt pay the fee #nufc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  27s

Quick plug for tomorrow: #nufc set to appoint new Academy coach. Details in Journal and online from 8.30....

thnks mike

Rumours that it's Sol Campbell!