U23s & Academy

Skirge

i thought it was pretty common knowledge that Chelsea, Man U and Real Madrid had all been sniffing round Vukcic,  when he came on against Leicester i told my mates next to me to make the most of watching the lad cos he won't be here for long!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, can't see Vuckic playing for his in his prime like. Probably get a few million for him, and he'll be amazing for an Italian or Spanish team.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

*emails FC Barcelona head scout about Vukcic*  :celb:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j240/Gumsandals/FawltyTowers-1.jpg

When I watch Haris he reminds of another Slovenian "10" Zlatko Zahovic both offer f*** all defensively but going forward they are dream to watch.

I remember him pissing off the coach and going home from the '02 World Cup, Roy Keane style.

When I watch Haris he reminds of another Slovenian "10" Zlatko Zahovic both offer f*** all defensively but going forward they are dream to watch.

I remember him pissing off the coach and going home from the '02 World Cup, Roy Keane style.

That is your typical Eastern European "10".

No Vuckic in the Reserve squad for tonight. You'd think that would mean he'll make the bench again on Sunday.

I hope so or is he away on international duty ?

.com:

There's no sign of Haris Vuckic, presumably a precaution ahead of Sunday's first team game, given that Nile Ranger is off with England and there are fitness question marks over both Andy Carroll and Peter Lovenkrands (plus we can't find any Slovenian callup for Vuckic).