Newcastle 1 - 2 Manchester United - 04/03/09 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Why is this idiot talking about Viduka and Owen saving us.

Two of the two biggest bottlers at the club.

f*** em both.

If Owen is fit, he will be a major help to us. Can score goals, and that's something we could always use.

I hate him.

If we are relying on Owen to keep us up then we will definitely be relegated.

He's our top scorer at the moment and before tonight had scored about 1/3 of our league goals.

I for one will be glad when he's back to be honest.

He's also a want away who couldn't care less about what happens to this club as he'll be happily off in the summer.

Started to be a complete passenger for a while before his injury. Obviously no longer gives a shit.

I wouldn't drop Lovenkrands or Martins for him.

Owen guarantees goals man. It's a shame there isn't a feasable way to incorperate the four of Jonas/Lovenkrands/Owen/Martins... we'd have a lot of pace to work with then.

I despise Owen but I'd sack off Lovenkrands to stick him in.. Lovenkrands be a decent impact sub but he isn't good enough for the full match.

f*** em both.

If Owen is fit, he will be a major help to us. Can score goals, and that's something we could always use.

I hate him.

He's our top scorer at the moment and before tonight had scored about 1/3 of our league goals.

He's also a want away who couldn't care less about what happens to this club as he'll be happily off in the summer.

Started to be a complete passenger for a while before his injury. Obviously no longer gives a s***.

Owen guarantees goals man. It's a shame there isn't a feasable way to incorperate the four of Jonas/Lovenkrands/Owen/Martins... we'd have a lot of pace to work with then.

You can run the 4-2-3-1 KK used early this season. Oba up front alone, Jonas and Loven on either side of him , and Owen in the hole with all four constantly switching around with each other.

Basically what Man U does.

Guest firetotheworks

Why do people NOW think that were going down after losing to the worlds best team? f***ing daft.

7 points from the last 33 would make you f***ing daft also... Look at the other results/scores current.... to think we are safe.  Are we f***

The point is that people, including you are saying were f***ed after playing Man United. What did you expect? Were far less f***ed from that match than we could have been.

Its not about playing Manure, we have been f***ed for ages.  What is the point of Jizzing over a couple of individual performances that were better than usual when, over 28 games, the whole f***ing team cannot learn from the same old s***, same old mistakes.

I thought we would win today and if we had lost to a goal of the season contender, fair enough.  However, we did'nt... 

We have a few games left to sort it out, I just feel that we are not learning from our mistakes.

You are right though, we did not add to our negative GD - great.

Christ, you really dont get it do you. I know we look like being fucked, Im just asking why people were saying it after that match in particular. We lost but we showed that were up for the fight, I expected a loss, Im sure most did, but there are still positives to take out of our performance going into the next match.

As for Jayson, dont try and be clever. People were saying were fucked before Hull scored, that was merely a convenient argument for you.

Guest oba78

f*** em both.

I hate him.

Started to be a complete passenger for a while before his injury. Obviously no longer gives a s***.

Who says he def wants away? Just because he's not signed a new contract doesn't mean he's already decided he's away....would you want to sign on for another 3 years without knowing what league your going to be playing in?

Anyone who doesn't think we need him in the team needs there head examined, a proven goalscorer is someone who were crying out for just now!!

f*** em both.

I hate him.

You can run the 4-2-3-1 KK used early this season. Oba up front alone, Jonas and Loven on either side of him , and Owen in the hole with all four constantly switching around with each other.

good shout although that would mean dropping our only danger from the set piece (R.Taylor)

Guest BigTrev

Hopefully we will have both Guthrie and Owen back for the Arsenal game (Hull to soon for Guthrie?)

Harper

Saylor - Colo - Bassong - Enrique

Jonas - Nolan - Guthrie - Loven

Martins - Owen

pyhsioroom have duff guthrie owen and gonzalez back for the hull game with beye back the week after

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully we will have both Guthrie and Owen back for the Arsenal game (Hull to soon for Guthrie?)

Harper

Martins - Owen

Fuckin hell! I forgot about Nolan.

Guest BigTrev

Harper

Martins - Owen

how many games did he get banned for?

Having Nolan, Guthrie and Barton all available could be massive for us. Especially away from home at the likes of Stoke and Spurs, where we're bound to get bowled over simply cos our midfield is soft as shite.

Harper

Martins - Owen

3, so he will be back against Arsenal.

Hull result was aweful. we really need to pick something there next week other wise things will be really grim.....

absolutely vital with 3 points against Hull. Next points we get after that might not be until  stoke, or with some poor displays, until we meet Portsmouth. However draws atleast against spurs and stoke must be atleast achieved.

Guest BigTrev

Harper

Martins - Owen

3, so he will be back against Arsenal.

cheers

f*** em both.

I hate him.

good shout although that would mean dropping our only danger from the set piece (R.Taylor)

Geordie boy Saylor can be dropped so Raylor can be played in his natural position at right back.

Fuck em both.

Maybe because they did last season?

f*** em both.

I hate him.

Geordie boy Saylor can be dropped so Raylor can be played in his natural position at right back.

Suppose. Id be suprised if it happened though.

Fuck em both.

Viduka, ok, but Owen? Give over man, I dont care if he wants to leave in the summer, he is here now and believe it or not, he will actually score goals for us.

Owen is the best striker, nay player by a mile. If he's fit he should be the first name on the team sheet, whether that be at the expense of the headless chicken Martins or not.

I don't know why you've stuck the second part in given that Oba/Owen has looked the best pair up front in a 442 for us this season. Agree with the first sentance mind.

Owen is the best striker, nay player by a mile. If he's fit he should be the first name on the team sheet, whether that be at the expense of the headless chicken Martins or not.

I don't know why you've stuck the second part in given that Oba/Owen has looked the best pair up front in a 442 for us this season. Agree with the first sentance mind.

Hughton is clearly going to opt for a BM-LM partnership so we can play his hit and hope dross at the first opportunity.

f*** em both.

I hate him.

he certainly guarentees 1 goal in 8, if his record before injury is owt to go by

What a fkn game, gutted we got nowt from that, we well deserved a point..

Bassong

Jonas

Enrique

Smith

Loven

Oba

Were all cracking today, Enrique was my MOTM by a mile, fantastic to see him coming good. They did what I wanted to see they had a real go, I can't remember the last time I left SJP feeling that proud of them.

Not one of them had a bad game, got a little sloppy late on but that was due to understandable tiredness.

Best laugh though was some pissed up twat on a mobility scooter kicking off with some bloke that was sat behind him, he drove off about 15 feet away then started the " COME ON OOT SIDE YOU FAT CUNT COME ON YOU FAT BASTARD" :lol: we were fkn creased it went on forr about 10 mins.