Newcastle 1 - 2 Manchester United - 04/03/09 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Despite the 1-1, I'm sitting here practically erect at the football we've been playing. Geremi's passing has been a particular highlight and the pace on the break looks frightening.

pisses me off how we can play like this somedays and loose 1-0 to bolton other days

Fucks me off how we get an ultimately pointless goal after Bolton and Everton where it would have been vital.

Guest ObaStar

I wish Geremi or Jonas had taken the free kick before the goal, Taylors not been getting close.

are u serious? have u seen geremis free kicks?

Guest Heneage

I wish Geremi or Jonas had taken the free kick before the goal, Taylors not been getting close.

He's scored quite a few peaches at previous clubs.

pisses me off how we can play like this somedays and loose 1-0 to bolton other days

Fucks me off how we get an ultimately pointless goal after Bolton and Everton where it would have been vital.

Precisely.

Speaks volumes for the attitude (of lack of it) from some of the senior players.

Speaks volumes on how Butt and Ameobi can effect the team.

And what are you talking about? Even Ronaldo misses most of his free kicks. Taylor has been so close sooo many times the last few games, by far the best we have.

Spurs last season.

ACN/ANC or whatever it is called.

His set pieces are/have been good (excpet for us generally!) IT doesn't make much sense really, lack of legs shouldn't have impacted his dead balls