Hull City vs Newcastle United - March Sat 14 KO-15:00

Skirge

I'd like to think Raylor has a knock or was sick and we have him on hte bench knowing he can't go 75+ mins.

Best delivery of a ball on our side and the one man who can bag his deliveries in, is starting, Micky O.

Can't believe Ryan Taylor has been dropped, he offers an attacking threat, and we are playing a striker who would thrive off his delivery against this sort of team.

Understand having Geremi, but Alan f***ing Smith.

Smith did alright against Manure tbf. Don't have a problem with him starting so long as he's in the centre.

wheres all the positivity

WE'RE GONNA FUCKING TROUNCE THE CUNTS TODAY MAN!!!!!!

REVENGE SHALL BE SWEET AND THE GOALS WITH FLOW LIKE LIKE PHIL BROWN'S BLOOD WILL, BACK INTO THE FIZZY POP DIVISION

RAAAAAAAAAAWR!

I'd like to think Raylor has a knock or was sick and we have him on hte bench knowing he can't go 75+ mins.

Best delivery of a ball on our side and the one man who can bag his deliveries in, is starting, Micky O.

Problem is Owen will probably be having to come off before we think of bringing on Raylor

Our midfield is wank but honestly, look at that team and subs and you can't tell me those players aren't enough to beat fucking Hull.

Like these:

Given

Edgar

Taylor

Coloccini

N'Zogbia

Geremi

Butt

Guthrie

Xisco

Owen

Ameobi

Given

Coloccini

Bassong

Taylor

Jose Enrique

Duff

Guthrie

Butt

N'Zogbia

Owen

Carroll

Given

Edgar

Bassong

Coloccini

N'Zogbia

Gutierrez

Butt

Guthrie

Duff

Owen

Xisco

I'm not a believer in battlers win you games theory, i believe quality wins you games in this league. However, i'm hoping Smith and Butt show warrior spirit today because we need it.

Owen and Oba WILL create chances but will they take them?

We definately have enough to beat hull, we just need to attack them from the off as whenever we sit back we tend to make more mistakes

its gonna be a right battle today, 15 minutes til it begins!!

will be keepin an ear on pompy game too

*big list*

Well exactly, which proves that the players are massively underperforming and the management has been tripe.

Yup. All down to man management and the phsychological prepration of the players.