Hull City vs Newcastle United - March Sat 14 KO-15:00

Skirge

lose, and we are down.

Are we f***. It becomes more likely, but it's not over until it's over.

Is the truth. All manner of carnage happens at the end of a Premiership season - tomorrow's match is another great opportunity to pick up points though - and Christ knows we've already lobbed away a few valuable opportunities that won't come again.

Its just the fact that if this team doesnt have the bottle or skill to win against Hull, what they fuck makes us and the team think we will beat anyone.

this is a MUST win.

It's a massive game, don't get me wrong. It doesn't decide anything though.

Its just the fact that if this team doesnt have the bottle or skill to win against Hull, what they fuck makes us and the team think we will beat anyone.

this is a MUST win.

This is my view as well. Hull are 20th in the league at home with a -14 gd. We have to take all three points.

I'm just so nervous about the starting eleven. I can't help but expect to be surprised at the selection.

At this stage in the season you can forget about formations and tactics - it generally comes down to bottle, experience and that extra edge up front.

Get some bodies back and we should have more than enough for Hull. Owen being on the bench will scare them and it's also a massive game for them too. Score first and I fancy us to nick it and push on. Fall behind and I fear we'll crumble.  :undecided:

Time for certain players to step up and earn their coin. Three points are there for us but we'll have to play well.

At this stage in the season you can forget about formations and tactics - it generally comes down to bottle, experience and that extra edge up front.

Get some bodies back and we should have more than enough for Hull. Owen being on the bench will scare them and it's also a massive game for them too. Score first and I fancy us to nick it and push on. Fall behind and I fear we'll crumble.  :undecided:

Time for certain players to step up and earn their coin. Three points are there for us but we'll have to play well.

Well said Daddy,now get some sleep,wee Midds will need a feed soon!

Harper

Taylor Colo Bassong Enrique

Taylor Butt Smith Jonas

Martins Ameobi

is probably the best we can expect imo :(

I' pretty sure this will be the starting line-up. The only possible change is Lovenkrands instead of Ameobi.

Harper

Taylor Colo Bassong Enrique

Taylor Butt Smith Jonas

Martins Ameobi

is probably the best we can expect imo :(

already been said that MO is starting so Oba and Owen up top

The Scumdog Mackemfairy has spoken:

Brown said: "There is a lot of fighting talk coming out of Newcastle and it is interesting to hear that. If they had that fighting talk all season they wouldn't be in the position they are in. "As far as I am concerned, bring your fighting talk to the table at three o'clock and we'll get it on."

If our lads aren't up for this one they deserve the Championship and the wages that go with it.

Nervious as fuck about today, I know we have players back but still nervious. I'm still not even thinking about relegation and I hope that's still the case at 5pm today!

COME ON THE LADS!!!  :clap2:

It's a characteristic of the professional game that fans and journos alike start talking about 'must win games' far too early. We're only four points behind Hull - a gap that can disappear in two games.

Guest toonlass

Its games like these that we need to go out and win. The next two home games are stinkers and we need to prove we have some bottle. The away fans will be right behind the lads, so they need to show that they are prepared to graft.

Woke up and feeling nervous as fuck. I dont care what anyone says, we MUST win this fucking game.

Lose this and we arent exactly brimming with confidence going into our next two games against Arsenal and Chelsea.

Guest Phil K

The "Its not a must win game" pillocks have me incredulous

FOR GODs SAKE WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF GAMES

We are picking up the odd point here and there - other teams in the sh*t are winning.

IT HAS TO CHANGE

A bad omen, all the "Damned United" posters everywhere for the Brian Clough film.

It's not a "must win" game, but if we don't win it then I think we're strong favourites to go down.

I had a dream last night that we scored first but lost 2-1. Though I'm not getting too concerned at that because, dreams being dreams, our goal was a 30 yard screamer scored by a girl called Hannah. :lol:

Brown really is a sad little cunt aint he, he was blerting on about it not being a massive gamer for them but is for us blah blah blah. Daft cunt thinks he's Fergie.

He's right though. They've got less to lose than us if they go down.