Hull City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 14/03/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

It's all fine and well blaming houghton and that

but when are the fan's going to turn on these bunch of overpaid twat's, that team was clearly good enough to beat hull

my uncle who is a football manager say's once the players go on the pitch it's all down to them

Not for me it wasn't.

but when are the fan's going to turn on these bunch of overpaid twat's, that team was clearly good enough to beat hull

my uncle who is a football manager say's once the players go on the pitch it's all down to them

thats all well and good but the line up, tactics, and subs were a fuckin joke.

Honestly Chris Hughton is a fucking wimp. Playing 2 'destroyers' in midfield when we're sitting on fucking nothing above the relelgation zone and playing against Hull, yeah fucking Hull. Why change a team that gave Man U problems to suit the needs of some injured cunts aka Owen when he knew fine well he's fucking shite when he's not match fit. Clueless and gutless, fucking pathetic.

I've never been as annoyed with a 'manager' in my entire life.

but when are the fan's going to turn on these bunch of overpaid t***'s, that team was clearly good enough to beat hull

Not for me it wasn't.

Surely not...based on the general performance of the last couple of seasons

but when are the fan's going to turn on these bunch of overpaid t***'s, that team was clearly good enough to beat hull

It wasnt good enough tho thats the problem. Our players arent very good.

Its down to hughton not to put lumps of sht like ameobi out there,.

AMEOBI FFS

AMEOBI

Guest firetotheworks

Cant believe Hughton went for a draw. I dont understand it. No balls.  Aim for a win and you might win lose or draw. Aim for a draw and you might draw or lose. GO FOR THE WIN!

Picking the right balance of players is essential. You could have 11 fantastic central midfielders but if you play them in the same team you won't win.

The game was never going to be won once the team was picked.

Guest Heneage

Absolutely bizarre how Lovenkrands can play like he did in the last game, creating a genuine threat with Jonas and Martins, scoring and then not even feature today. It boggles the mind.

Some managers have an XI in their head and it stays that way, form is rarely considered. Its rare I agree with our XI, but Man Utd was quite good. At least we have some back next week.

what a bunch of talentless, guttless, overpaid, underworked, overrated, overhyped underachieving wankers.

Owen's maing more money a week than all Hull players in total?

don't talk shite, Bullards on £50k a week!!!!!!!

Guest icemanblue

Absolutely bizarre how Lovenkrands can play like he did in the last game, creating a genuine threat with Jonas and Martins, scoring and then not even feature today. It boggles the mind.

Some managers have an XI in their head and it stays that way, form is rarely considered. Its rare I agree with our XI, but Man Utd was quite good. At least we have some back next week.

How the fuck do you know that?! I'm embarrassed for you.

i dont understand how any sane person could possibly pick Ameobi over Lovenkrands on recent performances or level of ability or goals scored or influence on the game or the ability to move OR ANYTHING

who the hell does that

These clowns are going to destroy our club

Guest firetotheworks

Trying to stay positive. We didnt lose. We got a point, its better than nothing, especially when its this tight.

Imagine if we'd lost. I thought we would have too tbh.

Taking other results into account it could of been worse.

Oh and Owen on for Lovenkrands? Hughton showing off his managerial genius again.

The other results make ours worse tbh. A win would have been huge.

Guest icemanblue

Can't believe we've played Hull City four times and not beaten them. That is an absolute disgrace.

1 goal, as well. From a defender.

How the fuck do you know that?! I'm embarrassed for you.

What the fuck have Nicky Butt, Ameobi and Alan Smith done in their lives to deserve to be ANYWHERE near the fucking pitch, in our colours?

On a more positive note though, Alan Smith took on a shot, and played a half-decent cross! Now if only the club would sign me.

Guest neesy111

For all the jonas lover's on here, here's a message:

HE'S SHIT, He Can't Shoot, Can't Pass and Can't Cross, Duff is 3x the player he is