Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

• 1 month later...

Saw him at Team Valley retail park yesterday. He was with a woman who must be his new girlfriend reported a couple of months ago.

Looked well to be honest, but old, in a huge sheepskin coat. Lets hope he is managing to keep the demons at bay and is still on the road to recovery.

• 3 months later...

Seems like he made friends with some woman from Bournemouth WHS post office who's been selling stories to the press and has pap outside his house.

If it's true I'm not surprised he's on the brink, he's got people trying to make money off him every way he turns.

Guest antz1uk

why on earth doesn't he just come back up here to live, there's scum n arseholes all over but surely he'd be afforded more protection and a private life up here.

Guest neesy111

Can't help but laugh at this tweet.

gazza8gascoigne: That andy has just text me that my mother sucked a niggers cock and I shagged my sister andy stone he lives in Southampton x

Paul Gascoigne  @gazza8gascoigne 

22 mins 22 minutes ago 

That andy has just text me that my mother sucked a niggers cock and I shagged my sister andy stone he lives in Southampton x

20 mins 20 minutes ago 

Or now he has said I raped my sister I'm getting the police right now good luck your fucked liike her legs

4 mins 4 minutes ago 

He is a dick she works at whs in Bournemouth the post office is there I've got the police coming round and my lawyer small shit house and

How is this idiot not locked up, man?